we choose this hotel because the location and the price....much more afordable for a family of 4 than many other of the oceanfront hotels. the rooms have been remodeled and they are very nice....more modern than the pics shown on the website. not sure i would call the breakfast deluxe continental, but i guess if you have waffles you can call it deluxe. anyway, my kids enjoyed it very much. they also enjoyed having access to juice 24 hours a day in the lobby...very smart. we did have an incident with my son and one of the ledges ( that you put your shampoo on) in the shower. it fell and cut my son's foot. it was minor, but an incident nonetheless. we told management and they were sympathetic. the manager asked if we needed a doctor, which we didnt. he gave us 4 movie tickets which made everything better for my son! it was nice having the arcade and convenience store downstairs and access to the beach was super easy!
we heading back to va beach for the neptune festival and i'm sure we will be staying at the sandcastle, especialy since we have a certificate for 10% off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel located directly on the world famous Virginia Beach boardwalk. Our guest will enjoy world class service, easy access to the beach, and spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel offers several types of accommodations to choose from. We offer you amazing views from 146 rooms with private balconies, two queen beds, or one king bed. All of our rooms offer you microwave and refrigerator, while our suites will provide you with a kitchenette. No matter how you must stay connected we offer free local calls, long distance access, and wireless high speed internet access. In addition, we have an on-site fitness center that overlooks the beach, on site laundry facilities, and complimentary business center. We are happy to provide you with conference rooms and meeting space for up to 150 people is perfect for your personal or professional functions. The Virginia Beach oceanfront is host to some of the best festivals and events you will find on the east coast such as; American Music Festival, Patriotic Festival, East Coast Surfing Championship, Neptune Festival, North American Sand Soccer Championship and the Boardwalk Art Show. Other nearby attractions includes Naval Air Station Oceana, Fort Story, Damn Neck Naval Base, Cape Henry Light House, Virginia Aquarium and Marine Museum, Virginia Beach Fishing Pier, and Ruddee Inlet.After spending the day enjoying Virginia Beach or working come back and enjoy the comfortable and spacious lobby or enjoy a great dinner at Pier 14. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Best Western, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Sandcastle Resort Va Beach
- Sandcastle Oceanfront Resort Hotel