Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront
$162
$153
Alamar Resort Inn(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
Econo Lodge on the Ocean(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
EconoLodge
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$135
ComfortInn
Best Western Plus Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$97
$92
Comfort Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$76
ComfortInn
$60
Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
$149
Candlewood Suites Virginia Beach / Norfolk(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Westin Virginia Beach Town Center(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsfish bonesfront deskroom was cleanindoor poolfishing pierparking garageneptune festivalcontinental breakfastbike rentalsa great stayview from the balconyhotel staffan older hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfulthe entire staffenjoyed my staydefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 18, 2010

This hotel has a great location at a great price. The most outstanding feature however, is the staff. I found the staff to be both friendly and very helpful during my stay. There are some good resturants within walking distance and with help from the staff some excellent ones within a short drive. I really can't praise the staff enough, if you need something they can tell you where to find it. If they don't know, trust me, they will find out for you.I can highly recommend the Surfside Inn.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed April 9, 2010

The people were very nice. The room was large...loved the tub. Breakfast was yummy lots of choices including fresh fruit and it was kept well stocked. You were allowed to get juice and coffee 24hrs which was nice for the kiddos. Would go back for sure : )

Reviewed April 8, 2010

The management and the entire staff at the surside inn were very accomodating and friendly. I felt like royality staying there, it's close to attractions and has everything you would like in a hotel...indoor pool, nice sitting area etc. After staying at other hotels in Va. Beach, I will be staying here over and over. Try it out you'll love it !!!!!

Reviewed April 7, 2010

I read some of the other reviews and I just did'nt understand them. For the price it was very nice. All rooms are oceanfront with balcony. The contenintal breakfast was in a very clean environment and consisted of bagels, cereal, fruit, juice, oatmeal and muffins (more then enough for us). The pool was in door and I have to say it could use some fixing up. The hotel had a convenience store with food, clothes and bike rentals. The location was excellent, just to the right of the pier, could walk right across the street to shops, restaurants and bars. We used the fridge in the room (came in handy). Also staff was very helpful, with a call to the front desk we got extra pillows and towels brought right up. Matress was nice and fluffy (if you like that). Over all I would def recommend this hotel and would stay again!

Reviewed April 2, 2010

I stayed at this hotel with 10 kids (ages 1-17) and my sister last year in March and this past week. I came back because I didn't want to "chance" booking another hotel and find out it's horrible. That being said, this hotel is nothing spectacular...yet it does offer free continental breakfast, wifi access, and a beautiful view directly on the beach. I usually book two 2-room suites that each sleeps six. There is a regular-sized fridge and microwave in each suite,and plenty of cabinet space to store food for the stay. The staff is friendly and helpful; I've never had an issue with them. I love the indoor pool as we come during the spring and are not guarantee good weather. If I had to complain about anything, it would be the wet smell in the rooms. The floor seems to "sweat" right under the windows in the bedrooms and are always wet. So it basically smells wet and a bit off in the rooms. But this is not the case in the living room area. THere you can open the door and enjoy the sounds and smell of the ocean just outside. For a two-room suite with the anemities that this hotel offers, I don't know that I could find a better price than just about 119.99 per night. Other "nicer" hotels on the beach offer this price...but not for suites that can accomodate the size of my group. So again, nothing spectacular, but this hotel will certainly do for families that need to get away for a few days or so.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family