We stayed here for the Neptune Festival this past weekend. The staff members were always super friendly and always said hi when we walked through the front door. You can park right on sight in their parking deck and there seemed to be more than enough spaces for everyone to park, which if a plus! They provide a continental breakfast consisting of cereals, pastries, coffee, oatmeal, yogurt, bagels, waffles, etc. It was a good breakfast for us. We felt that it was located a little far towards the low end of the boardwalk. Most of the activities, such as mini-golf and shops are located around the 20's. If you are looking for a reasonably priced, clean hotel with friendly staff, then this is a good choice. However, this hotel could use some updates. It appears that they spend more time on the look of their lobby than updating/renovating their rooms. That is the only con we found about the hotel itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome, home to the longest pleasure beach on the planet, Four Points By Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront helps you make the most everything this vibrant city has to offer. all rooms feature a magnificent view of the Atlantic Ocean with a private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Oceanfront Inn And Suites
- Surfside Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Surfside Hotel Virginia Beach
- Surfside Virginia Beach