Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront
$157
Country Inn
Comfort Suites Beachfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$167
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$241
$224
  • Beachfront
Comfort Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$114
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$161
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$348
$235
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$160
$214
$229
$219
GardenInn.com
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
$205
  • Pool
All reviewsfish bonesfront deskroom was cleanindoor poolfishing pierparking garageneptune festivalcontinental breakfastbike rentalsa great stayview from the balconyhotel staffan older hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfulthe entire staffenjoyed my staydefinitely stay here again
Reviewed September 4, 2013

If you are looking for a hotel where the staff at the front desk is genuine, caring and really wants you to have a great stay, this is the place for you. If you want to stay at a hotel where each member of the staff, no matter where you encounter them in the building, says hello and asks how you are doing, this is the place for you. The location is right on the beach and your room has a wonderful view with a balcony to sit in and gaze out upon the ocean and a flock of bikers and folks walking by. The breakfast in the morning was pretty good and they have a wide variety of food- the staff there keeps it stocked, clean and will accommodate you if you are running a bit late in the morning. Come for the view, stay for the wonderful staff!

Room Tip: An upper floor would give you the best view
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brian M
Kay P, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

We pride ourselves in our professional service we provide to every guest and I am extremely happy that we achieved this for you. I am glad you got to relax and enjoy the beautiful view of the ocean from your private balcony. We look forward to greeting you on your next arrival.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

All personel at hotel were very friendly and courteous. Always willing to help make your stay a pleasant one. Rooms were cleaned and linens changed daily. Only thing that needs to be improved is larger area for continental breakfast during busy times of year.

• Stayed: August 2013

I am exhilarated to see that your stay with us was very pleasant. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Virginia Beach.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I always like to start with the positive (which outweighs the negative). The customer service was great, friendly, responsive and prompt. Although we only dined for the free breakfast once, it was a plus for those who are on a tighter budget or don't desire to have hot food. The apple juice was colored water. My 9 YO daughter pointed this out so it had to be bad. The pool was awesome, we usually hit it after leaving the beach - never crowded.

The room was pretty nice, but the bathroom was disgusting! There was hair in the tub, the toilet was not cleaned on the outside bottom which leads me to believe that the inside was probably just wiped down since I found pubics on it. This makes me nauseated just thinking about it. There were also small bugs (not roaches) and ants. I would recommend that Surfside hire a Cleaning Supervisor to go behind the maids - they need overseeing or lessons in cleaning.

The location and view was perfect. Parking was definitely a plus. Would I stay again, probably not since there is a newer section towards the higher numbered blocks and cleanliness is a MUST for me. I was so greatful that I packed my clorox wipes, had I not, I would have made a quick trip to CVS for some cleaning products which should not be required when we are paying so much for a Labor Day weekend. Overall, the family was happy, Mommy just hates dirt.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Kay P, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Thank you for posting your comments on trip advisor and I truly apologize for the issues you had with the bathroom. I am happy that you were pleased with our customer service skills. Once again, thank you for your feedback as this will help us improve the hotel.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Eventhought I work for the competition, I stayed and will always stay at the surfside. The view is to die for, all rooms ocean front. We made a reservation for 2 night and decided to stay and extra night. Ramona and Devin went behind .com to make sure we had a room and was able to check in and out of our without having to put our stuff in the car and wait until 3pm. Eventhought their breakfast is small they gave us a coupon to eat at pier 14 great breakfast and we saved money. Giovani was so nice and friendly with my husband he made my husband feel like home at check in.. They have customers for life.. thanks for your service 5 stars. Only one minus and pool hours should be earlier.. I didn't feel like going back to the sand, it would've been nice to hang out in the pool until it was time to check out.. ;-(

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Our staff tries to ensure every guest who stays with us has a great experience, and I’m happy we were able to accommodate your needs. We will be overjoyed to have you back.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Stayed here Labor Day weekend arriving shortly after noon on Friday. Kids were anxious to get to the beach and we didn't expect to check in for several more hours. We were given a room upon our arrival, even though the check in time wasn't until 3pm. Thank you Gio and Erin. Were given room #409. Right across from the elevators, great for us so we didn't have to carry our luggage and beach goods all the way down the hallway. Room was a perfect size, especially given the short amount of time we were going to plan to stay in our room which was basically only to sleep and bathe. 2 queen beds were more than enough for our family of 4 and the mattresses were super comfortable. Woke up every morning well rested and with no back aches. Balcony was a decent size with 2 chairs and a small table but the view was unbelievable since your looking right at the beach and water. Watch the sun rise right from your balcony for an unforgettable sight. Every room here has the same view which is a huge plus no matter what room or floor your on. Bathroom was clean with great water pressure for the showers. Air conditioner, though we couldn't control it, worked fine and kept the room at a comfortable level. House keeping did a superb job getting our room back in order. Continental breakfast while FREE was a great way to start off our day. Huge hit was the Belgium waffle makers. Oh, just be sure to bring your breakfast ticket down with you or you can't eat. The tickets are given to you at check-in and are for each morning of your stay. I was leery about parking my truck in their parking deck but rest assured my Escalade fit fine. When you exit the hotel you walk approximately 50 feet tops, and your feet touch the sandy beach. Didn't eat in the hotel restaurant so I can't comment on that. The shop had everything or anything you may have forgotten and the owner is so nice and helpful. Coffee, juices or water are available 24 hours daily in the hotel lobby and are complimentary. Trolley stop is right outside the front entrance.
A bonus, we were able to view the finish line, from our balcony, for the Virginia Beach 1/2 marathon which ended right in front of our hotel.
Tip- get the all day trolley pass for only 2 bucks good for all day and unlimited trips.
Would we stay here again?? ABSOLUTELY.
Would we recommend this hotel to friends?? ABSOLUTELY
Considering we were here for Labor Day weekend so the prices were a little higher, the total for 3 nights was 778 including taxes.
Planning our trip back to the

Room Tip: Every room has a view of the beach from the balcony.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Guest satisfaction is our number one priority and by reading your review, I am glad to notice that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you for staying with us over Labor Day weekend and glad that you could view the finish line for the Rock ‘N’ Roll ½ Marathon from your balcony. We cannot wait to have you and your family back. See you next time you are in Virginia Beach.