As everyone has said, the staff is excellent and makes this hotel worth checking out. The location for the price is unbeleivable and is the reason I booked the Surfside. I booked the 1BR King Suite which did have a whirlpool tub. The tile could use some updating around the tub and the tub looked a little old but it worked and was clean the first day(the maids never cleaned the sand out after the first day). The kitchen had a nice apartment size fridge and lots of cabinet space if you are planning on staying for a while but no cooking appliance except a microwave. There was granite tops in the kitchen and bathroom, the carpet, tile, and most of the furniture looked new. The balcony was awesome, they had us on the 9th floor and it was awesome waking up to the ocean. The only reason I didn't give this hotel a higher rating was because of an unpleasant experience at breakfast one morning(not the staffs fault) but overall it is a nice hotel. I would go back though! Again, it is a fantastic price for what you get!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome, home to the longest pleasure beach on the planet, Four Points By Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront helps you make the most everything this vibrant city has to offer. all rooms feature a magnificent view of the Atlantic Ocean with a private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Surfside Oceanfront Inn And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Virginia Beach
- Surfside Virginia Beach