“Well worth the price”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Well worth the price”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

This is my third time I have stay here. The room was clean and looks great with the new renovations. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I will continue to stay at this hotel when I visit the beach.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

This was our second stay at this location. We knew renovations were still going on but decided to stay anyway. The room was updated an very clean, staff helpful and friendly. Would stay again. The pool was sparkling clean and perfect temp. I will stop in again when it has completed renovating as I want to see the rest of the updates. This could be a great place.

• Stayed January 2013
Weyers Cave, Virginia, United States
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel many times and have always found the staff to be very courteous. All of the rooms are kept clean and items have been updated. The beds are very comfortable. The breakfast that is included in your stay gives many options. There are even a few options for those who need to eat "gluten free".

Room Tip: If you are looking for a room near the indoor pool, then ask for one on the 5th floor.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Brian M
Richmond, VA
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We have stayed here for years and were surprised when we opened the door and found a new room! The Surfside employees were extremely friendly and helpful as always. Just a great place to stay at a reasonable price. We will be returning to the Surfside.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Haymaress
Herndon, Virginia
Reviewed December 31, 2012

My husband and I wanted to see the Holiday Lights on the Beach and wanted an ocean front room...we got the best view! I just had to open the curtain or the balcony door to view the beach! The room was clean and comfortable and breakfast included was a hit! We loved making our own waffles! We definately will stay here again!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Sharon P
Clemmons, North Carolina
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We had plans to stay next door but that motel was in bad need of rennovations. The front desk clerk, Devin, at Surfside was pleasant and informative. Nice front drive and lobby area. The room was clean and had updated furniture. Great view, being oceanfront. We did not use the continental breakfast service. The beds, (mattresses), are fairly new I would say. Bed was soft, but not too soft and it was a good night sleep! Covered parking was nice. Part of our stay it rained. Housekeeping keeps rooms very clean. Only negatives are the hallways look very old and dated, but they are very well lit. As you enter hallway from parking deck I think a glass door so that you can see into the hallway, (safety concern), instead of a solid door would be better. We arrived very late at night and I was a little hesitant to open the door not knowing who could be on the other side. We did not use pool.

Room Tip: Ask to see a room before you check-in if you have never stayed in the hotel/motel before. Brochures...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Harrisonburg, Virginia
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I notice the new painted room that I was in and I also was surprised to see a new flat screen TV! Management followed up on my unfortunate incident with the iron in my room. Thank you!

I will be back!

Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront
#12 of 109 in Virginia Beach
Courtyard Virginia Beach Oceanfront/South
Courtyard Virginia Beach Oceanfr...
#14 of 109 in Virginia Beach
Best Western Plus Oceanfront Virginia Beach
Best Western Plus Oceanfront Vir...
#15 of 109 in Virginia Beach

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront

Property: Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront
Address: 1211 Atlantic Ave, Virginia Beach, VA 23451-3539 (Formerly Surfside Oceanfront Inn & Suites)
Location: United States > Virginia > Virginia Beach
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#4 Green Hotel in Virginia Beach
#7 Family Hotel in Virginia Beach
#11 Romantic Hotel in Virginia Beach
#14 On the Beach Hotel in Virginia Beach
#24 Business Hotel in Virginia Beach
Hotel Class:3 star — Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront 3*
Welcome, home to the longest pleasure beach on the planet, Four Points By Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront helps you make the most everything this vibrant city has to offer. all rooms feature a magnificent view of the Atlantic Ocean with a private balcony. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Surfside Oceanfront Inn And Suites