We had plans to stay next door but that motel was in bad need of rennovations. The front desk clerk, Devin, at Surfside was pleasant and informative. Nice front drive and lobby area. The room was clean and had updated furniture. Great view, being oceanfront. We did not use the continental breakfast service. The beds, (mattresses), are fairly new I would say. Bed was soft, but not too soft and it was a good night sleep! Covered parking was nice. Part of our stay it rained. Housekeeping keeps rooms very clean. Only negatives are the hallways look very old and dated, but they are very well lit. As you enter hallway from parking deck I think a glass door so that you can see into the hallway, (safety concern), instead of a solid door would be better. We arrived very late at night and I was a little hesitant to open the door not knowing who could be on the other side. We did not use pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome, home to the longest pleasure beach on the planet, Four Points By Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront helps you make the most everything this vibrant city has to offer. all rooms feature a magnificent view of the Atlantic Ocean with a private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Oceanfront Inn And Suites
- Surfside Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Surfside Hotel Virginia Beach
- Surfside Virginia Beach