EXCELLENT! Arrived and checked in early. Rooms were spotless. Average size motel rooms. Sofa and beds very comfortable. Huge Jacuzzi but couldn't use it in the morning as there was no hot water. Maintence immediately checked and said all water had been used so I had to wait. The first night the wind howled under the door keeping me awake, next night I put spare blanket down blocking it. There was contact paper over the window from the bathroom to LR. Very Large thick towels, nice toiletries. Could not get on their wireless internet though, signal to weak. Would we go back? Already planning too in the spring! I would highly recommend it! Parking lot is very tight and if hotel is full parking is difficult. In the summer I would park and use trolley but it doesn't run in off season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious Comfort Right on the Beach! This Virginia Beach, boutique hotel offers you and your family uncomplicated and uncompromised comfort and warm hospitality at a truly great value. Located at the very heart of the 3-mile long boardwalk, this all suite, all oceanfront property provides space and amenities at an unbeatable location. The Dolphin Inn is the perfect place to experience your special Virginia Beach vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Dolphin Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin Hotel Virginia Beach
- Dolphin Virginia Beach
- Dolphin Inn Virginia Beach Va