This was a last minute booking. The staff was very friendly, but a bit lacking as far as anticipating the guests needs. We had to ask for towels each time we used the pool. But each time was quick to bring them. Brought extra towels and linens to the room right away when asked. The room needs updating, and a really good scrubbing. It was close to the Beach Street action which was mostly a plus but might have been too loud for some. The hotel really should clean the path to the beach as there was the same trash and dirty towels laying there from day 1 to day 5. Hotel should also monitor the use of the rinse off shower by users that appear to be bathing! The booking agent exaggerated the room sq ft, and didn't explain the early check out policy. The vacation wasn't ruined by these things, but easily could have been.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious Comfort Right on the Beach! This Virginia Beach, boutique hotel offers you and your family uncomplicated and uncompromised comfort and warm hospitality at a truly great value. Located at the very heart of the 3-mile long boardwalk, this all suite, all oceanfront property provides space and amenities at an unbeatable location. The Dolphin Inn is the perfect place to experience your special Virginia Beach vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and Agoda so you can book your Dolphin Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin Hotel Virginia Beach
- Dolphin Virginia Beach
- Dolphin Inn Virginia Beach Va