It was a good place to stay. We enjoyed it being on the beach. Very accessible to anything you wanted to do. Great weekend-Labor Day weekend, we were up for the Rock and Roll Half Marathon at Virginia Beach. The best 1/2 marathon, we had been to by far, people were great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS at the Oceanfront offers several types of accommodations to choose from. Our non-smoking hotel has stunning views from the private balconies of our oceanfront rooms overlooking the boardwalk. Easy beach access is also available from our non-oceanfront rooms, which are located across the street from our hotel, in a 3-story motor-inn style building with exterior corridors. Non-oceanfront rooms feature double-size beds as well as eight two-room suites with one queen bed. All rooms include microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers and complimentary wireless internet service for your added convenience. Complimentary hot breakfast buffet is also included as well! Please note: One parking space is available per reserved room. We hope you will come and experience a wonderful vacation with us soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Virginia Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Oceanfront Virginia Beach Hotel Virginia Beach
- Best Western Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Best Western