My wife and I stayed in the oceanfront room with king size bed and balcony. We had a good time staying there. Perfect place, wonderful view from the balcony. The room was cozy, the bed was comfortable and the linen was clean. There were no microwave in the room, but it wasn’t a problem since they have several of them available on the first floor. The AC-heat unit needed to be fixed because it blew cold air only. It was a warm night so we didn’t need it anyway. After all, we enjoyed our stay and we definitely will be back if in Virginia Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS at the Oceanfront offers several types of accommodations to choose from. Our non-smoking hotel has stunning views from the private balconies of our oceanfront rooms overlooking the boardwalk. Easy beach access is also available from our non-oceanfront rooms, which are located across the street from our hotel, in a 3-story motor-inn style building with exterior corridors. Non-oceanfront rooms feature double-size beds as well as eight two-room suites with one queen bed. All rooms include microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers and complimentary wireless internet service for your added convenience. Complimentary hot breakfast buffet is also included as well! Please note: One parking space is available per reserved room. We hope you will come and experience a wonderful vacation with us soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Virginia Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Oceanfront Virginia Beach Hotel Virginia Beach
- Best Western Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Best Western