“Great Thai”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great Thai”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I will say this was my first trip to a Thai restaurant in VA. Have been to one in NYC before so didn't really know what we were in for here.
I will say the waiter was very attentative and professional. Always there to refresh our drinks and asked if all was okay.
Our food was delicious and more than we could eat. I had the Healhty Ginger w Chicken that was great and my husband ordered Pad Thai. The prices aren't bad either for the amount of food you get.
We will definately return.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank lizzyb5

Atlanta, Georgia
“Very Good Thai food!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I've been to Thailand twice so I really enjoy a decent Thai meal. Tida Thai provided just that! There were 7 of us for dinner, the service was spotless, the portions were ample and the food was very good! I always enjoy a good Massaman Curry dish and they make it very well. Many people watch out for the dishes that are marked spicy and shy away from them, this one is marked with a pepper but it it's not really very hot, if your leery of spicy food, try this one anyway.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank hiflya
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Plenty of portion, adequate flavor.”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This place isn't about customer service. They give you a healthy portion (of noodles) and have a standing discount. You can ask for a copy of the take-out menu and on it you will find the coupons. they will give you the menu back (often) after you ask for the discount from the coupon.

The soup isn't anything to write home about and isn't a good value. The pad thai is where you get a lot of food. The price is $1-2 less than you would pay at a Chinese food restaurant. This isn't as good as the Bangkok Garden (I would recommend BG over TT).

Visited October 2013
1 Thank David H
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
“Bad Food, Bad Service, Bad Restaurant”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We ordered take out, pad thai and green curry with chicken, and not only did they forget the rice with the green curry, they also gave me a kids portion. Honestly it's about 2 spoonfuls of food in which we paid full price. Along with that, we didn't even get our side salad. It's hard to mess up Pad Thai but this place has found a way. If you decide to eat Tida Thai, go to the one on First Colonial. Their food is way better and they serve the correct portions.

• Visited August 2013
“Wonderful”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

The food is great and the presentation is wonderful. The staff was very friendly. The chicken satay and healthy ginger is amazing! It is a hidden restaurant, but once you enter you would think you were in the middle of town center. The atmosphere is very flattering to the experience!

• Visited July 2013