“Excellent food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Burtons Grill - CLOSED

Burtons Grill
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Laskin Rd
Description: Burtons Grill is a full service restaurant featuring a variety of seasonal, traditional and regional favorites plus the best burger in Virginia Beach. Burtons offers lunch, dinner and Sunday Brunch. We love kids and parents will love our healthy kids menu! We accomodate events of all occasions from families dining casually to business meetings and special occasions. Gluten-free and vegetarian menus available. Full service bar and lounge. Patio dining. Private room for up to 45 guests. Plenty of parking and only minutes from the beach.
Sterling, Virginia
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2014

We visited this restaurant on a recent trip to Virginia Beach and wandered in not really knowing what to expect. The food and service were excellent. We ordered seafood, burgers, and chicken. All were wonderful. The chicken served with artichoke risoto actually had wonderful portions of artichoke in it. It is now my favorite comfort food. The burgers were wonderful and the salmon was delicious.

We loved the warm and welcoming atmosphere and this will be the first restaurant we hit the next time we visit the beach.

Monroe, New Jersey
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

Went here for our anniversary dinner and the food did not disappoint. The wait service was friendly, the food was fantastic and the manager made sure our son's food allergies were addressed during all phases of the cooking process. Would recommend to anybody, definitely going back here!

Visited August 2014
Rockville, Maryland
“Lived up to expectation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014

I have read many of the tripadvisor reviews and decided to follow up on Burtons during our vacation visit to Va Beach. I had the Steak Frites, which were well cooked and tasted great. Burtons is just outside the Va Beach crowd (about 2.5 miles away), so we were easily able to get a seat at 7:30 on a Saturday night. I forgot my credit card their - they locked it away in the managers safe for me through the night.

Norfolk, Virginia
“Service on spot; Food Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

My experience was so pleasant that I had to post based on it. This was my first visit to the Grill, as part of a graduation party for my nephew. The size of the party was twelve or thirteen, and my sister had arranged for our lunch to be in a private room in the back of the area. A personalized menu, just for our choices that day, was awaiting us. We started with salad, then entree choice, and among these we enjoyed warm, fresh bread and real butter. There were two servers assigned to our long table, and both ladies kept up with drinks, refills, and orders nicely. The one young lady, Victoria, was helpful to the point of offering freshly brewed, strong coffee for travelers getting on the road right from lunch. I ordered the salmon, grilled and served over seasoned pasta. Perfectly cooked, and enough for lunch the next day. I believe our other server was Shay, or similar name-not legible on my card. These young girls did a seamless job, with no bothersome interruptions, and maintained a superb attitude. Please visit with confidence!! Enjoy!

• Visited June 2014
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great service and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

Our server "Maddy" did a superb job of explaining the menu and offering suggestions about how we may customize our order. We spiced up a scallop dish and it was perfect. My wife had the crab cakes and they also were great.The appetizer special (oysters) was even customized for us. Due to the attentiveness of the server and willingness of the chef to modify the meals, we had a truly memorable experience. Thanks!