“Superior Service”
Review of Burtons Grill - CLOSED

Burtons Grill
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Laskin Rd
Description: Burtons Grill is a full service restaurant featuring a variety of seasonal, traditional and regional favorites plus the best burger in Virginia Beach. Burtons offers lunch, dinner and Sunday Brunch. We love kids and parents will love our healthy kids menu! We accomodate events of all occasions from families dining casually to business meetings and special occasions. Gluten-free and vegetarian menus available. Full service bar and lounge. Patio dining. Private room for up to 45 guests. Plenty of parking and only minutes from the beach.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Superior Service”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Very good food with outstanding service. The rolls and garlic butter were exceptional. The food was abundant but not excessive. Excellent wine list and if you like beer, there is a wide selection. If you happen to be lucky enough to get Bill as your waiter, be prepared for a large serving of humor -- he also know his sports trivia. so see if you can stump him.

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
“Just average”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Ordered the fish special which looked like it was from Mrs. Paul's box. Steak was cooked very wrong and returned not very quickly. Hard to see why they are rated so high based on my visit.

Montreal, Canada
“Excelent food & service !!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We went beacuse we read the reviews on trip advisor, but also we were happy that our kids's allergy wasn't a problem.
My daughter was happy to have a very nice meal.
The service is excellent,the manager came to see us and to verify the allergie problem,overall the food was very good and the athmosphere is super.
Good job, i wouls recommend this restaurant to all meat lovers !

• Visited July 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
“As good as I remembered”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We went to Burton's last year (2012) after discovering that our favorite waiter Stephen was working there. It was terrific then, and terrific now. The caesar salad was good. My husband raved and raved over the ribeye, and my scallops were quite tasty. The smores cheesecake was yummy as well. Stephen was terrific. The manager Cliff came over and talked to us, and we had a great experience.

Mentor, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous Server and Great Food”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I drove down from Washington DC to visit Virginia Beach for the weekend. My family goes to VA Beach almost every summer for vacation and we always go to the same spots. This time, I wanted to try something different and I found Burton's Grill on TripAdvisor. I loved my meal -- I had the pork chop and She Crab Soup. Perfect temperature and great taste. However, the absolute best part of my meal was my server, Bill. He had wonderful knowledge of the menu, a charming personality and made my dining experience such a pleasant one. Next time I'm in town, I will definitely stop in for a meal and cross my fingers that Bill is working. This restaurant is a hidden gem of VA Beach!

• Visited July 2013