“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Burtons Grill - CLOSED

Burtons Grill
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Laskin Rd
Description: Burtons Grill is a full service restaurant featuring a variety of seasonal, traditional and regional favorites plus the best burger in Virginia Beach. Burtons offers lunch, dinner and Sunday Brunch. We love kids and parents will love our healthy kids menu! We accomodate events of all occasions from families dining casually to business meetings and special occasions. Gluten-free and vegetarian menus available. Full service bar and lounge. Patio dining. Private room for up to 45 guests. Plenty of parking and only minutes from the beach.
“Wonderful”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We have been here severaltimes-the first was 2 years ago for my 50th birhday and it was the best birthday dinner ever!! My boyfriend and I have been back for our anniversary and his 60th birthday!!

Visited March 2013
burtonsgrill, General Manager at Burtons Grill, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Thank you for celebrating those occasions with us - and thank you for letting us be a part of them. I enjoyed speaking with you and hope to see you again on your next celebration!!

Best, Cliff Bennett, General Manager

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Good food at a consistent quality expected from this chain”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I attended a dinner program at this location and enjoyed my meal. I had my filet mignon cooked to perfection (very hard to get that medium rare just right!). The salad was nothing spectacular but the chocolate torte was rich and very delicious. Would return for a personal visit in a heartbeat!

• Visited May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review Burtons Grill in Virginia Beach! Very happy that you enjoyed your dinner! We host many large parties in our Private Dining Room and strive to offer the very best in quality to any size group. I'm sorry you weren't wowed by the salad, we will work on that! Thank you for letting us know.

“Great Food and Waiter”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Burtons Grill consistently has great food. Best place in Virginia Beach for a nice lunch in an upscale setting. Was pleased with the addition of Bill as a waiter, he is knowledgable and very fun. We had a perfect dining experience. Thanks.

• Visited April 2013
I hope you many great experiences at Burtons Grill in the future, thank you for your review and your feedback! And I agree, Bill is a great addition, I will recognize him personally.

Best, Cliff Bennett, General Manager
England
“You must eat here it is out of this world”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

You will see from my other reviews of Virginia Beach that we visited quite a few restaurants whilst on a weeks business trip. Out of all the restaurants we visited this was the absolute best. It is about 4km outside of North Beach and cost about $15 in a cab. My colleagues wanted a great steak so I took to trip advisor and this restaurant appeared. All I can say is the food in here was of the utmost quality and to the highest standards. The service complimented the food and the staff extremely attentive. Do your utmost best to visit here because you will not be disappointed.

Visited April 2013
Thank you so much! And I must agree, well worth the short drive from the Oceanfront!!!

Naples, Italy
“Great service”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We visited Burtons Grill based on the great reviews. You can only really tell how great a place is when something does not go as planned. One soup came out cold, but they immediately came out with another bowl that was great. One entree just did not taste good. It was basically bland and not as described. They took it away without question, removed it from the bill, and we ordered another entree that came out in under 10 minutes. Our server was very helpful and did not hesitate to help and did not give any hint of frustration when we sent food back.
Otherwise, the 2 entrees of swordfish were the best I have tasted in years. The calamari was phenomenal. This is not an exaggeration. It tasted fresh and had the perfect amount of jalapenos and peppers. I could have eaten two more plates.
Even with those two setbacks, I highly recommend Burtons.

• Visited April 2013
I would like you to know that I sincerely appreciate your thoughtful comments, as well as your patience and understanding. We ALWAYS want to get it right the first time, thank you for allowing us the opportunity to make sure you enjoyed your experience!