“Excellent NY Style Pizza”
Review of Boulevard Pizzeria - CLOSED

Boulevard Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: North Central
Neighborhood: North Central
Reviewed December 27, 2011

The wife and I went for a pizza dinner before visiting the "Holiday Lights" at the ocean front. She had never had a Margharetta pizza before so I wanted her to try it. She had the salad bar with her dinner. We both shared the Margharetta pizza and both of us loved it. It came with tomato slices on top which I had not seen before but it was good with them. Next time we might ask to have them left off though. We ate the entire 16 inch while seated and had nothing to bring home. We had gotten a pizza to go there once before and loved it with a very tastey thin crust in the NY style, so we though we would try it again. We were not disapointed. The waitstaff greeted us friendly as we entered and was friendly through out. This place came recommended by a friend who loves thier White pizza. We think it is one of two of the best places we have had pizza from since my wife started liking pizza. This is a nice place to dine in and we will have to try some of the other menu selections. We will be going back again.

Reviewed October 1, 2008

The best pizza at the beach! Although Boulevard Pizza is not in the tourist area, it's worth the drive for visitors and locals. My favorite pizza they make is the vegetarian- it's awesome! I've also enjoyed the white pizza there and the Italian dinners are delicious and affordable. Not the fanciest restaurant in Va. Beach, but the most delicious Italian casual meal you'll have. It's located between the oceanfront and Town Center.