“Stereotypical bad restaraunt” 1 of 5 bubbles

Binghamton, New York, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Stereotypical bad restaraunt”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

I went with my family, and it was the most terrible dining experience I have ever had. The place was horribly run down, the walls were covered in grime, and there was something dripping from the ceiling. The staff was smoking inside while cooking, which was disgusting. They were out of almost every single item on their menu. However, the food that they had was alright, but I'm not entirely sure that they are up to health code standards.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank Braden D

Richmond, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Do not waste your time or money!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2012

I took my wife three kids sister in-law and niece for an all you can eat breakfast buffet. We were told by the staff that the only thing that was not on the buffet was steak and it was 10.99 per person and 4.99 for children under 12 years of age. So it was four adults and three children and our infant son who was not eating!! So for begginers!!! the food was cold and it was a very poor selection of food, the quality was very poor and the service was very slow. Then when I got the bill it was over a hundred dollars with tip included because it was a party of six or more. I have no problem with paying the 18% tip for party of six or more but when I got my itemized bill!! we were charged for every refill of soda and coffee and then we were told that they only give one child meal per table and we were charged full price for the two other kids. That will be the last time I will ever step foot in that place!!!!!!

Visited March 2012
Mountain City, Tennessee
“Average food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2011

I had a ham and cheese omlette with potatoes and wheat toast. The best part was the Smuckers Grape Jelly.

I would recommend you going elsewhere for breakfast.

• Visited December 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Beckley, West Virginia
“food was good,but place needs updating!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2010

We ate here when we were at the beach,aug. of 2008. The food was good and the waitress and cook were very nice. The problem that I see is that the building is need of serious repair. I know money can be a problem,but,if they could do this,it would really help.I would recommend this place ,if only for the food.

New York
“Don't, just don't!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2008

This place looked a little down at the heels when we walked in,but we decided to take a chance. We had just walked the 3 1/2 mile long boardwalk so we were exhausted and happy to sit down. Trust me - if we had any energy left we would have used it to go elsewhere.

We sat there waiting. And waiting. And waiting....we noticed how completely run down this place was. We had the one table that was "clean". Floor was dirty, ceiling was peeling discolored acoustic tiles.
Food not worth the wait.

Afterwards I went to the ladies room and was able to glimpse the kitchen on my way. Certainly any food inspector would have closed this place down long ago. Had I seen this before we ate, we would never have eaten here.

Lesson learned- never get so tired that you would be willing to eat in a place like this!

3 Thank shabondo