“The original and the best”

The Skinny Dip Frozen Yogurt Bar
Ranked #21 of 50 Dessert in Virginia Beach
Good for: Families with children
Description: The Skinny Dip is the YO'riginal frozen yogurt bar of Hampton Roads. Since 2008, this business has been serving up delicious, nutritious treats ever since opening the first location in Landstown Commons in Virginia Beach. They have quickly become a household name and the favorite of families all across the 757. So stop in and see why The Skinny Dip Frozen Yogurt Bar has been voted Hampton Roads Magazine's Best of 757 as well as the Virginian Pilot's Best of the Best! Also, like us on Facebook to get flavor updates and to become one of our 40 thousand friends with benefits!
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“The original and the best”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Taste test before you make your treat. Many flavors and toppings to choose from. Pay by weight!!! Love that they list flavors by location on facebook daily!!!

• Visited April 2013

Chesapeake, Virginia
“Best yogurt.”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Always great yogurt at Skinny Dip! Love the toppings and variety.
If they don't have the flavor you want that day you can request it for another day. Was at the Hanbury location in Chesapeake,Va

Visited May 2013
Ontario
“OMG .. I want one of these where we live!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

This is a frozen yogurt place. One that you serve yourself. You can mix yogurts and add the "MANY" toppings to make your dessert as delectable as you want. So glad our friends took us here for dessert!

Visited March 2013
McAllen, Texas, United States
“Vegan Options!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

This frozen yogurt shop is like most... it offers a self serve bar and toppings to make yourself a delightful treat. I was very impressed because they have a couple of vegan options (which I don't usually find in yogurt shops.) They have friendly service and I haven't been disappointed with any of my visits! The kids love loading up their yogurt with toppings and I savor every bit of my vegan frozen yogurt. It's a great place to hang out with my family.

Visited April 2012
“AWESOME”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I have been in this area for a few months and I've never seen this place before unfortunately!!! Its awesome cuz u can create your own yougurt!! They have different yougurt flavours and a lot of toppings!! I paid 5 $ for a huge deliciuos yougurt!! The people who work there r friendly too!!!