“Good family friendly frozen yogurt shop”

The Skinny Dip Frozen Yogurt Bar
Ranked #23 of 51 Dessert in Virginia Beach
Good for: Families with children
Description: The Skinny Dip is the YO'riginal frozen yogurt bar of Hampton Roads. Since 2008, this business has been serving up delicious, nutritious treats ever since opening the first location in Landstown Commons in Virginia Beach. They have quickly become a household name and the favorite of families all across the 757. So stop in and see why The Skinny Dip Frozen Yogurt Bar has been voted Hampton Roads Magazine's Best of 757 as well as the Virginian Pilot's Best of the Best! Also, like us on Facebook to get flavor updates and to become one of our 40 thousand friends with benefits!
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We visited during a current stay in Virginia beach with 4 children and 3 adults. I liked the fact that it was natural frozen yogurt, however other reviewers are current about the junkie toppings. There were fresh fruit options of berries and nuts however and you are in charge of what you put on. My kids loved the selection of toppings and the freedom to choose their yogurt favors and a few toppings ( toppings restricted by Mom, not Skinny dip). For the 7 of us, the cost was about $20' which I thought was very reasonable. Staff were personable and helpful and the facility was clean.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

average tasting yougurt but they push the all natural thing which isnt quiie accurate. There tons of aRTIFICAL TOPPINGS TO PUT ON ALL THAT NATURAL YOGURT, CANNED FRUIT ,ETC. BUT YOU CAN GET FRESH BANANAS. If you like to serve yourself like all the kids craze and like to stand to eat if your at resort locations like the beach with doors open and roast to death go for it.

1  Thank dali4ny
Reviewed June 27, 2012

A friend introduced me to this wonderful place a few weeks ago. I have been back multiple times since then and every time is wonderful! At first I was like, "Eh, frozen yogurt? How awesome can that be?" Then I saw the flavors and the topping bar. Then I got up to the cash register. Not only is this place pretty cheap, but they also give you military discounts! The only downside about this place is that there isn't too much seating. Once my friend and I brought both of our babies with us and ended up having to sit on a couch with two carseats since there was no where else to sit. Other than that this place is amazing and I am so glad that I found out about this place!

1  Thank SaraMurphy112511
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

Thank you so very much for Skinny Dipping! We really appreciate the time you take to review our store. We hope to see you again real soon.

Love,
The Dip Crew

Reviewed March 31, 2012

Low fat and very tasty yogurt. Tons of topping to choose from and I like that you can make it yourself.

Reviewed August 7, 2011

I really love this place! The very first time I went there, I didn't care for it, but I figured out the secret. The topping bar is your best friend! The flavors are usually pretty good, and the No Sugar Added stuff was great for me while I was pregnant. The staff is usually friendly and helpful. The toppings are always fresh. It is a little on the expensive side, but it is similarly priced to Cold Stone and some other ice cream shops.

1  Thank girly6666