“NY Style”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Northeast Virginia Beach
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Pizza was very yummy. I was not impressed with the antipasto or cheesesticks-Average at best. But if you are coming for the pizza, it is a good choice.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We.arrived in town late afternoon and it.was cold and rainy, so we ordered pizza using a coupon we received from hotel. Wow a nice surprise, not only tasty but real fast. They told us 45 minutes but it was here in about 15. Driver was friendly and polite.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I Feequent Beach Bella Pizza 2 on Virginia Beach blvd. about 2 times a week. It took a couple of months to find a pizza place compberable to a NY style pizzeria. New to Virginia Beach, I finally found Beach Bella! It has an awsome staff, that goes above and beyond to satisfy guests. I say guest and not customer because ,i feel like a guest and not a customer! Jessica, mo, youseff, and all of the staff are exceptonal! Most of the time i just get a slice w/ anchovies but have dined in also. The store is very clean and has a unique decore. If you want Great service and exellent pizza, you can't go wrong with Beach Bella Pizza!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

I have been here twice. First time was last spring and lastly this past Saturday I had them deliver it to my hotel room at the Oceanfront. The lady on the phone taking my order was very polite and nice enough to repeat the order back to me but the delivery guy was rude about the tip and didn't even say thank you and I tipped him 15% which is normal in my opinion. Delivery took 40 min just like the lady on the phone said.
The restaurant is very clean inside when I eat there last year. I had the Philly Cheesesteak for $5.99 and it was awesome. Also be sure to use the coupons in the visitors guide, coupon books they range from 10% dine in only, 2 subs and chips for $14. Last Saturday we ordered the 18' Pepperoni with mushrooms pizza with garlic knots for $13.99 and it was awesome. The crust was just right not too hard and not too soft. The cheese was awesome. It's great quality food for a great price. Try it out and see for yourself!

Reviewed December 16, 2013

We ordered in and actually the pizza was huge and pretty darn good. The Philly steak sandwich was very good!