“Perfect for family dining”

Beach Bella Pizza II
Ranked #398 of 1,452 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Northeast Virginia Beach
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Delicious eggplant parmesan -- cooked differently than I've ever had it - no breading just yummy. Spacious, clean restaurant with staff that are eager to please. Wonderful.

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

As I had hurt my back and did not wish to go out I decided to have it delivered. We ordered the BBQ chicken 16 inch and garlic knots. This is what the doctor ordered. They said 40 minutes which was only 25 so they were supper fast as well. great job guys.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Upon entering the restaurant, we saw two police officers and two volunteer firemen; knew then that this place probably serve good food. We ordered a three topping pizza. The crust was crisp yet chewy-delicous crust. Enough sauce and the cheese was good. The garlic knots were okay but the accompanying Marinara sauce was delicious. I had to stop myself from slurping that sauce down. Our server was polite and efficient. Look for a coupon to save some money and visit this place.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

We ordered take out, and had a pretty large order. Everything we ordered came out right, and we had no problems. The order was basically ready when we went to pick it up, and the staff was very friendly. We all enjoyed our food and I would definately recommend this place.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

my husband and I stayed one night in Virginia Beach and wanted to spend our money wisely and enjoy a great dinner. upon reading reviews on most of the restaurants on the beach, we were afraid we would not find a place we could even afford. then i saw a coupon in a coupon book for this place, which was an amazingly good deal, and my instincts told me it would be delicious. i was so right. we walked many blocks to get there from our hotel but it was worth every step. the service was phenomenal and the pizza outstanding. we are from new jersey and know good pizza, and this was not a disappointment. the dining room was spacious and clean, everyone very friendly, and the music low and enjoyable. if i go back to VB, this is the only place i would eat.

1  Thank brandy b