“Good food, great service”

Beach Bella Pizza II
Ranked #414 of 1,465 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Northeast Virginia Beach
Reviewed December 2, 2012

We ordered take out, and had a pretty large order. Everything we ordered came out right, and we had no problems. The order was basically ready when we went to pick it up, and the staff was very friendly. We all enjoyed our food and I would definately recommend this place.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

my husband and I stayed one night in Virginia Beach and wanted to spend our money wisely and enjoy a great dinner. upon reading reviews on most of the restaurants on the beach, we were afraid we would not find a place we could even afford. then i saw a coupon in a coupon book for this place, which was an amazingly good deal, and my instincts told me it would be delicious. i was so right. we walked many blocks to get there from our hotel but it was worth every step. the service was phenomenal and the pizza outstanding. we are from new jersey and know good pizza, and this was not a disappointment. the dining room was spacious and clean, everyone very friendly, and the music low and enjoyable. if i go back to VB, this is the only place i would eat.

1  Thank brandy b
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Read some favorable reviews of this place while vacationing in virginia beach and gave it a try.
Food was great and prices very reasonable. Had pizza , pasta/marinara sauce and a meatball
sub smothered in cheese. In years of vacationing in va. beach this is one of the few places we
went to twice and will go back to again.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

My boyfriend and I used a coupon out of the Virginia Beach coupon book and got a TWENTY INCH pizza, an entire take out box of garlic knots, dipping sauce and a 2 liter Mountain Dew delivered for $18.73. They even included paper plates in the bag with the drink and garlic knots. The pizza slices are so big it completely covers the paper plate. Super delicious and a great deal

1  Thank Crystal M
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We ordered pizza by their delivery service. The pizza was delivered timely and was good and hot. We ordered a pepperoni pizza and we were lucky to have 3 pepperoni's per slice (and the slices were huge!). When we ordered the meal, I specifically asked the resturant to ensure we had some paper plates to eat off of and some utensils. The order taker stated that they always made sure they sent plates, napkins, silverware and anything else needed. When our meal arrived (also ordered cheesecake for dessert), there was nothing but the food - no plates, nothing to eat the cheesecake with! I had to wait until the next day when the hotel put out utensils at breakfast to eat that cheesecake - which didn't have very much flavor! Wouldn't recommend this place!