“Pizza ok, stay away from the subs”

Beach Bella Pizza II
Ranked #382 of 1,442 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Northeast Virginia Beach
Reviewed May 29, 2012

The pizza here was pretty good, but I made the mistake of ordering a chicken Cheese Steak. It was one of the most disgusting things I've ever had. It was like they took a microwave cheese steak and served it. It was runny and disgusting.

There are newer reviews for Beach Bella Pizza II

Reviewed May 26, 2012

My husband wanted new york style pizza and we found this location. Although we should have driven to this location and not walked, it was a great time experiencing the food here. Our server was very nice and gave us suggestions for our dinner. Thank you to Mary, our server.

Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

Plenty of free parking which is a big deal in Va Beach. Friendly and fast service. The lady that waited on us was very nice and recommend some very good food for my family .

Reviewed February 9, 2012

Found this restaurant in the coupon book. Delicious food, great prices and friendly service.

Reviewed October 14, 2011

We ordered delivery to our hotel room and had the pizza with chicken and onions, their buffalo wings and garlic bread. The pizza could have been better... it just didn't have any taste or flavor. The garlic bread could have also been better with more flavor. The buffalo wings were ok, but the blue cheese dressing was very watery, not thick like it should be. I doubt very much that I'll be eating from this place if I visit Virginia Beach again.