Gracious staff. Clean, comfortable rooms with a mini-fridge. Not the newest but well-kept. Wifi available. Lovely property with nice gardens, walking paths, and public spaces. Tasty breakfast buffet. They allowed us to bring our (well-behaved) dog, which is so great and what originally brought us here many years ago! Nice for couples or a get-away with your BFFs, also family-friendly. Easy drive to the beach, or you can use their shuttle. Outdoor pool area also has fountains and a wading pool for the littles, and has a water-slide (embrace your inner child...you know you want to)! Haven't tried the spa services yet, but the facility is very attractive. We've been guests several times and will continue to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The timeless Founders Inn and Spa is a Virginia Beach resort that pampers guests with the comforts of home, concierge attention and hi-tech conveniences. Select guest rooms with fireplaces and views of the serene lake and lovely Colonial garden are especially unforgettable. The Founders Inn and Spa features a wealth of excellent amenities and guest services including comfortable rooms and suite accommodations, in-house restaurants, a spa and fitness center, a shuttle service, pet-friendly rooms, complimentary wi-fi, a business center, special event spaces and meeting venues, to name a few. Whether it is a business stay, a family vacation, or a life event, we are looking forward to a chance to serve you at The Founders Inn and Spa near Norfolk, Virgnia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Founders Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Founders Hotel Virginia Beach
- Founders Hotel Virginia Beach