My family and I had the pleasure of staying at The Founders Inn and Spa 25-27 Jan. After traveling from Northern Virginia in the horrible weather, it was so comforting to receive a warm welcome when we arrived late that evening. The rooms are welcoming and warm, elegantly furnished and the beds were so comfortable. My son said it was like laying on a bed made of clouds lol. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet which was good, but I wish they a different meat options like turkey sausage, chicken sausage or turkey bacon since everyone does not eat pork. I look forward to staying at the Founders Inn once again on my next trip to the Hampton Roads area. It really felt like home. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The timeless Founders Inn and Spa is a Virginia Beach resort that pampers guests with the comforts of home, concierge attention and hi-tech conveniences. Select guest rooms with fireplaces and views of the serene lake and lovely Colonial garden are especially unforgettable. The Founders Inn and Spa features a wealth of excellent amenities and guest services including comfortable rooms and suite accommodations, in-house restaurants, a spa and fitness center, a shuttle service, pet-friendly rooms, complimentary wi-fi, a business center, special event spaces and meeting venues, to name a few. Whether it is a business stay, a family vacation, or a life event, we are looking forward to a chance to serve you at The Founders Inn and Spa near Norfolk, Virgnia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Founders Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Founders Hotel Virginia Beach
- Founders Hotel Virginia Beach