La Quinta Inn & Suites Virginia Beach
$180
Country Inn
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$215
$190
  • Beachfront
Comfort Suites Beachfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$173
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$255
  • Pool
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$186
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$180
$153
Hotels.com
$259
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$156
$140
BestWestern.com
$309
$299
GardenInn.com
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
$205
  • Pool
All reviewspet friendly hoteltraveling with petsharris teeterhard boiled eggsshort walk to the beachtwo blocksfree breakfastoutdoor poolyogurtoff seasonwould stay here againclean roomsdecent hotelking suitelqoceansand
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We book La Quinta every year for the Shamrock race weekend. They accommodate all the needs of the runner from an early breakfast to a late check out after the race. They are wonderful. Microwaves and a mini refrig are convenient to have when I often bring my own food for breakfast before a race. Clean rooms and a staff that is very helpful.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 19, 2014

A great location that is clean with great staff and a good free breakfast. Pet friendly so there are lots of dogs, but as a dog lover, I thought it was great. It is a block from the beach and located near anything yu would want.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kevin C
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Very close to 8k start and finish for all races. For halfathon, a little farther to the start but still walkable. Block away from Murphy's Irish Pub. Love the fact that this hotel is pet friendly; definitely plan to return next time with my family and little dog.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 17, 2014

The staff was lovely, but there were a number of problems during our stay. The most aggravating: the endless yelps, cries, and barks coming from dogs in surrounding rooms from 4AM-8AM early Sunday morning, March 16th. I was in town for the 8k run on Saturday and needed some good rest for the 6 hour drive back to Philadelphia, which I didn't get. The staff responded when I asked them to reach out to the pet owners, but the barking did not stop. I was on the first floor in room 112, and it was like an endless stampede outside of our door. The fan in our bathroom did not work, so there was little to no help in drowning out the sound. In addition, the guests in the room connected to ours began smoking in their room at approximately 11pm. Again, the staff responded well and got them to stop, but it made for an uncomfortable way to fall asleep the night before a distance run, and the lack of a bathroom vent in our room made it more difficult to rid our room of the stench. We stayed here because we received pleasant reviews from family, although I'm not sure I would again. The dogs and noise were plainly unbearable. Thank you for your prompt assistance in both incidents, and I hope this helps you in your future hospitality.

Room Tip: If you don't have a dog, avoid the first floor.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 16, 2014

We have a 100 pound furry member of our family and I always try to take him where we go.. Some hotels tolerate pets but this place is dog 'FRIENDLY' . We stayed in King room first time and could not ask for more with pets. Its not the Ritz but rooms are clean, beds and linens nice and bathroom fine.. Pets are really thought of at this hotel -- with signs to where you can take them outside. For us and our big dog - this place is great!. Pets of all shapes and sizes and everyone happy!! Agree with another guest, I do not know what they do to those rooms. Great housekeeping!! Hats off to all the staff. I do like and would recommend highly for anyone. Another side note, I did not think any hotel had smoking rooms, but they did.. I have been a smoker and still feel people who smoke should have a clean nice place to stay where they are not banished outside.. So, ***** for offering things other hotels dont.. Keep doing what you do La Quinta!! Our dog, Roan says thanks for the special treat.. "REAL" milk bones at the check-in. :)

Room Tip: It was a busy weekend and we booked late. We usually get a King bed this time all they had were 2 doubles.. To me (not my husband) the mattress sunk alittle in the middle... This place just seems to try very hard to make pleasant stays so I am assume it was just me. Not a negative or reason not to stay just a note... as I highly recommend this hotel :)
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends