La Quinta Inn & Suites Virginia Beach
Comfort Suites Beachfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$266
ComfortSuites
$311
Country Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$121
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)
$433
$295
$318
$309
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $343/night.

Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$260
$240
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$329
$374
$363
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
$378
$349
Hampton.com
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
$335
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewspet friendly hoteltraveling with petsharris teeterpet ownershard boiled eggspacific aveshort walk to the beachallow petstwo blocksfree breakfastyogurtoutdoor pooloff seasonwould stay here againdecent hotelclean roomsbeach vacation
Reviewed August 9, 2013

My family and I stayed Aug 2-8. The hotel is a little tired and could use some work but it is fine. I was surprised by the pets at the hotel but didn't notice them during our stay. The breakfast was a challenge but to be expected when you have that many families trying to get breakfast before 9am. They should consider extending breakfast when the hotel is near capacity with families and not seniors (6am is a little early for families on vacation to get to breakfast). The big benefits of this hotel are: the location to the beach / strip, microwave / fridge in room, free wireless and free parking. You also have a large grocery store and pharmacy very close. It isn't the Hilton but it isn't a run down motel either. We had no issues with the maids on the second floor, and we too had a problem with bathtub drainage but it was dealt with in 10 minutes from us calling.

Room Tip: I wouldn't stay on the first floor as everyone passes by for breakfast and it could get a little loud.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I chose this hotel after calling 5 others. I looked for an hotel that did not have a weight limit or breed restriction as I wanted to bring my dog. I have a 21 month old Rottweiler. He weighs 110 lbs. He is well trained and well-behaved. He is a show dog so has been socialized with people, other dogs and hotels since he was a pup. Everyone at the La Quinta in VA Beach was great! The room was clean, the staff was so friendly and helpful. VA Beach has a new set of rules for dogs, so I needed the La Quinta staff's help with those new rules. The other guests had their dogs well in hand. We had a great experience. I love traveling with my dog!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank Wendy Burnette D
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Our family stayed 2 nights at this hotel. It was okay, but nothing exceptional. The breakfast was okay, but could have been better staffed - seemed like one person to keep everything stocked as well as tables clean and therefore, tables were dirty and messy most of the time because the person was busy stocking plates, food, utensils, etc. The first night we were there we asked the front desk for a restaurant recommendation that was good for kids and had outside seating. They told us to go to Catch 31 which was close by. This turned out to be a VERY high-end restaurant and also very expensive - not quite what we were looking for so we were a little disappointed with that. The pool is nice, but small and the front-desk staff could have been friendlier. The one plus was that it was a nice walking distance to the beach. I would probably not stay here again with so many other options in VA Beach.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Richmond, Virginia, USA
Reviewed August 4, 2013

First time staying at a La Quinta Inn. 1 1/2 short blocks to the beach. Impressed with the service, staff, hotel room and the breakfast that was included with the room. Our dog enjoyed her stay, too. Nice area provided for her business, too. :) A pool inside as well as one outside, too. The HD TV was great, the beds were Very comfortable, I slept like a baby.... I am sure that you will be satisified, too, just as we were. to sum it up.... Great Value. We have already made reservations for September 2013.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We stayed here after my in-laws have frequented this location for years. Needless to say, we were very disappointed. First, their room service is the worst I've ever experienced amongst all hotel chains. We put the "do not disturb" sign up two out of six days and received cleaning once. Even then, our sheets were not changed and the floors were not swept. Twice, we came back to our room at 4:30 after spending the day at the beach and room service still wasn't at our room. When we brought this concern to the attention of the lady at the front desk, her excuse was, "our room service employees are foreign exchange students and may not understand". Second, I felt as if I was staying at a kennel. It was not uncommon to hear dogs barking at all hours of the day. In fact, our entire floor smelled like cat urine. When this concern was raised at the front desk, the lady informed us that many people simply allow their pets to defecate on the floor in the rooms and that the hotel will just shampoo the floors afterward. No more walking around in my bare feet! While this is great for pet owners, others may not find this appealing. Finally, it seemed that our concerns fell on deaf ears. Does La Quinta value their loyal customers? It seems that they don't. We visit Virginia Beach annually and will be exploring our hotel options next year.

• Stayed: July 2013