Have walked and driven by many times over the years, but seemed a little too family hopping fun in the summer , even for a mom like me. My kids are relaxers and don't prefer non stop action. Even snuck in the pool once years ago on a walk from Sheraton next door [he- he don't tell}, but it was too much action ,crowded fun action of course...That said had a feeling off season it would be perfect time to enjoy some of the ammenities. We stayed 5 days before Easter. It was relaxing, friendliest staff as reported, breakfast buffet lacked nothing , well except one thing, a rip off price. It totallllyyyy lacked that.Finally ! a bargain for breakfast. Breakfast averages $57 for my family of 4 and we don't eat much in the AM. This buffet allows kids free, up to four per family with paying adult. You can enjoy this! and never break the bank. Great food great service, made to order waffles and omelettes w anything you want. The pool is a lazy river, finally a down south fun pool in the off season, where you don't freeze when you get out. Its a warm hazy spa feeling in that room allowing for endless hours of swimming fun. Then there is the theatre which is excellent. I believe they plan the movies and times in summer.But we chose any movie we wanted any time we wanted. GREAT way to relax away cold Spring days! I really can't say a bad word about the place. Water main broke up the street and they made it so easy, as many Poland Spring Gallons or small bottles we asked for, no nonsense,no hassles. The only thing I was a little shocked by which surely they will just improve, not a reason to stay away next time. 1] Desk chair had huge rips in bright green vinyl which looked so cheesy and gave an otherwise immaculate room a run down overlooked kind of place. The sofa bed was the only other thing. The most broken down impossible to sleep on thing. I really needed this for a teen. It had two huge faded blood stains on mattress and springs poked out. Gross and horrible. I had to spend a whopping $71.00 to get a foam thing at kmart to cover the disgusting stain and make it comfortable. This is a fix they could do in every room and should not overlook. Because an ocean front king room which should sleep 2 in the bed and 1 or 2 kids in sofabed was unusable first night and that is not acceptable and should have been avoided by the management.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Splash into 250,000 gallons of fun, enjoy a movie in our movie theater and relax on your private balcony. Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach guestrooms feature mini-refrigerator and microwave, flatscreen TV, iPod stations and free Internet. Splish Splash Lagoon features an outdoor lazy river & two 12-foot waterslides. Float down indoor Lay-Z-Rivah or lounge in the sun by the outdoor pool. For entertainment, enjoy activities for toddlers to tweens in seasonal kids Splash Kamp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn And Suites North Beach
- Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach Hotel Virginia Beach
- Holiday Inn Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Holiday Inn