There is no security at this hotel. Anyone can walk in and use the pool or enter the hotel. Other hotels use a room card swipe to gain entrance while this hotel has no such security. They ask the guests to wear a plastic bracelet because there is no security. Absolutely ridiculous. People were drinking from glass beer bottles around the pool which just an accident waiting to happen. There was trash in the hallway floor that the cleaning people ignored. The breakfast restaurant is too small to serve the guests, and people wait in line in the hallway. There is only a shower in the bathroom. The extra lock on the room door was loose because the screws were not tightened down. All of the pools are shallow and made for children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Splash into 250,000 gallons of fun, enjoy a movie in our movie theater and relax on your private balcony. Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach guestrooms feature mini-refrigerator and microwave, flatscreen TV, iPod stations and free Internet. Splish Splash Lagoon features an outdoor lazy river & two 12-foot waterslides. Float down indoor Lay-Z-Rivah or lounge in the sun by the outdoor pool. For entertainment, enjoy activities for toddlers to tweens in seasonal kids Splash Kamp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn And Suites North Beach
- Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach Hotel Virginia Beach
- Holiday Inn Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Holiday Inn