just returned and I would love to go right back. very clean and nice people. the pools were all great, the indoor wave pool did have a lot of chlorine, but, there were a lot of people there. the weather was very high winds and rain. all of the rooms face the ocean, and very quite: I hardly heard the crying baby next door. I would rather have a room that was not above the bar,but, music level was down and off early at night. with the t.v. on it was not heard. I would suggest to go to pacific ave just one street over and there a places to eat not so pricey and there is refrig and microwave in room. aquarium was great and Zoo too, very nice. just look at the weather and plan the indoor and outdoor days.. if flying bring raft to blow up, easy to pack and good to lay on beach saves on renting chair, bring beach towel, small ones there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Splash into 250,000 gallons of fun, enjoy a movie in our movie theater and relax on your private balcony. Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach guestrooms feature mini-refrigerator and microwave, flatscreen TV, iPod stations and free Internet. Splish Splash Lagoon features an outdoor lazy river & two 12-foot waterslides. Float down indoor Lay-Z-Rivah or lounge in the sun by the outdoor pool. For entertainment, enjoy activities for toddlers to tweens in seasonal kids Splash Kamp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn And Suites North Beach
- Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach Hotel Virginia Beach
- Holiday Inn Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Holiday Inn