I came to Virginia Beach to celebrate my 3 year anniversary with my boyfriend, as well as my birthday. My family also lives there, so I got to see them after years! It was awesome. The hotel was lovely! The lobby was really nice. I stayed in one of the king suites. I would definitely recommend staying in it. It's spacious and gorgeous! You will not be let down. The room was extremely clean. As soon as I walked in our room, my jaw drop. I was not expecting it to be that nice for such an affordable price, especially with the promotions available. Yes, it was like a 10 minute drive from the ocean, but it was well worth it. Didn't get a chance to check out the restaurants or pool because my boyfriend's in the Marines and we only had the weekend to see each other, so we were trying to do as many things as we could, especially since it was my first time being in Virginia Beach ever since I was a baby. I am definitely going to stay here again when I come back to Virginia Beach, which I definitely will. The service was amazing. My room was ready a few hours before even! Checked me in within a few minutes. Very friendly staff. I couldn't find my toothbrush or toothpaste, and they gave me some right away! I would definitely recommend going to a restaurant on the ocean or bay. That was one of the best weekends ever. Wish I could replay it over and over again. I think my boyfriend took some pictures; not sure if he still has them because he got a new phone a couple of months ago. If he does have them, I will definitely post them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated within minutes of Norfolk International Airport, the beautiful beaches of Virginia Beach, the restaurants & shops of Virginia Beach Town Center, and the Virginia Beach Convention Center the Holiday Inn Executive Center in Norfolk/Virginia Beach is a perfect destination whether you are traveling for business, to a local sporting event, or for a family getaway. The Holiday Inn Virginia Beach/Norfolk is centrally located between Virginia Beach, downtown Norfolk, Chesapeake & Williamsburg providing convenient access to Government Bases such as Norfolk Naval Station, Little Creek Naval Amphibious Base, Fort Story, Oceana Naval Air Station, & Norfolk Naval Shipyard & local businesses such as Verizon, Sentara Leigh, Riverside Corporate Center & Amerigroup. Traveling for sports events? The hotel is located near the Princess Anne Athletic Complex, Hampton Roads Soccer Complex & the USA Field Hockey National Training Center. Looking for fun things to do? The friendly staff of the Holiday Inn Virginia Beach/Norfolk will provide you information and directions to close by attractions such as the Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center, Cape Henry Old Lighthouse, Norfolk Botanical Gardens, and the Chrysler Museum of Art. We feature 20,000 sq. Feet of flexible ballroom space perfect for your company meeting, family reunion, wedding or social event from 5 to 500 people. From our entire staff we look forward to your visit! **Hot Tub and indoor pool are currently Closed For Renovation updates to follow** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Holiday Inn