$287
$239
Hampton.com
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$323
$295
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
$245
$225
Country Inn
Comfort Suites Beachfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$171
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$161
$139
$297
$269
GardenInn.com
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
$170
Comfort Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$94
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
$225
  • Pool
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$245
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I went to VA beach this past weekend as a get away for a few days. I went on this vaca to relax and have a stress free environment to only find that this "hotel" was definitely NOT a good get away. This room was filthy, the sheets on the bed were dirty, the bathroom looked like it was not cleaned for years. The TV was outdated and the floors had stains on them. I do not recommend this motel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank none n
S C, Manager at Magnuson Hotel Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

On behalf of Magnuson Hotel, I apologize for the unacceptable quality of service that was provided to you. We take pride in offering the highest level of service to our customers and wish we had address these issues sooner. We are working diligently to make upgrades throughout the hotel and sorry that all the amenities were not up to date. Feel free to get in touch with the Hotel to discuss this matter further. Thank you for taking the time out to express your issues with the Magnuson Hotel and hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

This is now my second time staying at this particular hotel and its ideal for me. Close to dining and major interstates. They were very willing to accommodate my request for a room change to fit my needs and have been always clean and welcoming.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
S C, Manager at Magnuson Hotel Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay each and every time you have stayed here. We try our best to make sure that our customers are happy and do feel welcomed. You should always be satisfied when you are spending your money. We hope to see you again soon and think you for the gracious comments about the Magnuson Hotel.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

This is a good hotel if you are looking to save some money and not spend a lot of time at the hotel. The staff had a tendency to be surly, but that's not a problem if you're like me and don't spend a lot of time in the lobby. But the room was clean and comfortable, and the free wifi was definitely a plus.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
S C, Manager at Magnuson Hotel Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

I like to thank you for taking the time out to let us know about any issues concerning the hotel. I apologize that our staff was not acting in a professional manner. Our number one priority is to provide great customer service and we have failed you. I am glad on the other hand that you were comfortable in your room and that you enjoyed the WIFI. We are periodically making changes towards the hotel and hope that you will come back and let us make your stay more enjoyable.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

this is the 2nd time we have stayed here. it was just as good if not better. room nice and clean.quiet and had a good nights sleep. will be back again if possible. we hope the adams rest. is opened next time we visit. great oysters!! plenty of nearby rest. and gas stations.

Room Tip: we always ask for a room with 2 beds. quiet back there.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank george l
S C, Manager at Magnuson Hotel Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

I want to thank you for the gracious words you said about Magnuson Hotel. Your insight and thoughts of the hotel are greatly important to us, but we are especially delighted when the review is positive. We try hard to make sure we provide the highest quality of service to our customers and we are rewarded by the customer's satisfaction.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I stayed here one night before an early flight out of Norfolk. The lobby smelled strongly of cigarette smoke but I had a non-smoking room which did not smell. The check in woman was very friendly and I was able to check in several hours early. I do not like that they take an imprint of your credit card on a piece of paper that has a copy of your ID on it. This would be a very easy thing for someone to get a hold of and use your card. The rooms are very simple but adequate for a night's stay. The bed was okay but the pillows were very lumpy. Wifi in the room was nice. Breakfast consistent of two cereal choices and bread.

Room Tip: Rooms near the Lobby/Restaurant have better Wifi but if you don't have the AC/Heat unit going you will hear the music from the bar.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo