Rodeway Inn Virginia Beach
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Belmont Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)
View Hotel
Seashire Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)
Economy Inn(Virginia Beach)
View Hotel
Beach Carousel Motel(Virginia Beach)
View Hotel
Barclay Towers Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 29, 2013

The staff was very welcoming and gave us a room on the top floor where we could actully see the ocean, though the hotel is a block from the beach. Essentially two rooms with a kitchen in the middle, including electric stove and a full size refrigerator. All this for under a hundred buck? Serious good deal. Breakfast is just donuts and coffee, but oh well.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Sunny G, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Nice public pool. Nice cozy room, but the bathroom was nasty, and people were up making lots of noise, the view was nice, there was a 7 eleven close by you can just walk.. And also, there were alot of cute staff.. If anyone was wondering haha but over all they treated us well, and I really enjoyed being that close to the beach!

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Keishalynn

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We stayed for 4 nights and I was aware of what I was getting myself into. However, this could be a nicer place if they would take the time and actually clean. The rooms were very dirty. When we arrived, there was items left in the fridge, wrappers from snacks next to bed, floor rugs were horrible! My kids feet were BLACK! We also, found a pair of underwear in back of the dresser! EWWWWWWW! Yes, there was definitely mold on shower curtain, tub and tiles. Beds weren't the greatest but they were ok. I also had issues with not enough towels and had to bring dirty ones down to get more. They also should look into putting another TV were the beds are. There was no clock radio and I have to say that this is the first hotel that didn't have a hair dryer. I didn't expect some of these issues but we made the best of it. The parking lot was very small and cramped. we had a hard time parking. they have the other end chained off so there was only one way in and out. Im not sure why they did this. Pool was ok. The location is great though.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed August 19, 2013

The rooms were dirty, mold in the bathrooms, headboards were hung on the walls and crooked at that. Parking garage is way to small for coming and going cars. If you wanted fresh towels you had to turn your old ones in first. No extra towels at pool for guest. You were not allowed to have visitors even if they were only coming up while you grabbed something out of your room. Elevator was very scary. A lot of noise at night. Vending machines were either out of all drinks or took your money and when we notified management all they said was ok sorry. We left a bag when we checked out, when I called to ask if it was there they told me they would leave a note for housekeeping and told me to call back tomorrow. The hotel was close to the beach we walked every where. However, I learned my lesson and will start reading reviews before I book next time or just pay the couple extra bucks for a well known hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 331rachelw

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I was so disappointed for everything the price its not disserved for that room and services, the bathroom is stink, the kitchen is dirty we found the roach and they don't have even spoon the cabinets so funny the elevator is so scary dirty and I wondering to know how old is that elevator, so I spend three boring night, the good thing is clean bed and good locations only.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family