Even though this was a "last minute" decision to stay @ VA Beach overnite during a busy weekend (the week before the Labor Day week , we still were able to call on a Saturday night while still on the beach to reserve a room at this hotel. It was at a reasonable distance from the beach. I had done some brief research on-line before we left Saturday morning from the N. VA area about the hotel so I already had the phone number and felt comfortable that it was a decent place to stay with my daughter and granddaughter. We only had a couple of choices that were smoking rooms which was our only dislike. However, we were fairly forewarned so it was "all good". We loved the shower design with the "marble" walls & the beds where very comfy (my daughter wanted to "borrow" a pillow ). It was easy to set the air conditioner/fan to a comfortable medium for all 3 of us. My daughter and I were also quite pleased that there were no dreaded bedbugs we had been hearing about in recent news. The continental breakfast was plentiful and delicious (we didn't like the eggs to much without milk mixed in - but we understand about folks who may have allergies, etc.) The staff were professional, personable and helpful. We requested a couple of amenities we forgot to bring and received them at out hotel room door by a friendly staffmember in no more than 5 minutes or so . The room refrigerator was roomy and clean, as well as the room itself. The parking lot was well lit, there was ample parking near our room and we were secure knowing we were close to the front office. The ice/snack room was clean (could you get a "Coke" machine ? :) Didn't get a chance to check out the outdoor pool but it looked quite inviting & clean as well. We will be very anxious to stay here again, trust & believe !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Center Inn offers guests exceptional service, top-notch amenities and an unbeatable location all at a price travelers can afford. Newly remodeled, this Virgina Beach/Norfolk area hotel offers convenient access to many local attractions, shopping and dining options in Virginia Beach. Guests will enjoy spacious guest rooms featuring cable satellite television, refrigerator, microwave and free high-speed Internet access. The Best Western Virginia Beach/Norfolk serves a complimentary full breakfast each morning. The hotel's outdoor swimming pool is a great on site retreat for hotel guests. Guests traveling to the Norfolk area on business will also appreciate the variety of business services available on property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Best Western, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Center Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel Virginia Beach
- Best Western Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Best Western