$287
$239
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites Beachfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$171
ComfortSuites
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$323
$295
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Crowne Plaza Hotel Virginia Beach -Town Center(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$173
$154
CrownePlaza.com
$245
$225
Country Inn
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$215
$170
$297
$269
GardenInn.com
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$161
$139
Comfort Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$94
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$245
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanyogurtstay there againnon smoking roomstaying at this hotelenjoyed my stayfree breakfasthot breakfastthe breakfast areaoutdoor pooldeskmicrowavevirginia
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Inn was very clean and the rooms were comfortable, especially the bed. Great water pressure in the shower. Wifi was slow and not up to par with other hotels. However, this is a small point and should not deter you from giving this place a try.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Andrea S, Front Office Manager at Best Western Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

Dear Wallace C.-

We here at the Best Western Center Inn would like to thank you so much for writing a review. We aim to provide rates where we can accommodate everyone from frequent travelers to annual vacationers, so we are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our price. In regards to Wi-Fi, we are in the process of working with our local provider to make sure that everyone here is satisfied in terms of the speed. Thank you again for your response, & we look forward to serving you again on your next trip to Virginia Beach.

Andrea L.S.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

I Quess i am the only one to fall for there $1.50 safe scam. Apparently you have to read the paper in the door and shut the door or you are charged $1.50 for not touching the safe. Great way to run a business. Hope you come into mine Ill love to charge you a $1.50 for a water you dont need.
The omelettes come out of a plastic bag and have a lovely mystery meat inside .The lunch room monitor had to be asked to bring out more yogurt and did not bring any extra to stock the fridge with an hour to go.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Andrea S, Front Office Manager at Best Western Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2014

Dear Pete-
We here at the Best Western Center Inn are very disappointed to hear that your stay with us did not meet your expectations.

I am very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy our ham omelets. Our hot breakfast menu changes daily, & we try our best in all aspects to make sure that our guests leave the breakfast area filled and beyond satisfied. Our friendly breakfast attendants always strive for excellence in any situation. As you did not feel that this was the case during your visit, I will personally let them know this, & to make sure that all menu items are stocked accordingly for guest access. In regards to the $1.50 safe charge, this is a convenience charge for access to the electronic safe in our guest rooms. The charge itself is listed on the registration that all guests sign upon check-in, & we have no issue removing the $1.50 charge upon request for non-usage of the electronic safe. If there are any other concerns, please feel free to call us at (757)-363-2500. We sincerely hope that you give us another opportunity if you ever decide to re-visit the Virginia Beach area.

Andrea L.S.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

I have stayed at the Best Western for business many times. I like the friendly staff, who are very courteous and always manage to answer any question I may have and are very helpful. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 29, 2014

The Best Western is always clean. The staff are very helpful and nice. We have been staying at this hotel on our way to North Carolina for the past 4 years and have never had a bad stay. I work in the hospitality industry and have nothing but good things to say about this hotel and their staff. Thank you Best Western Virginia Beach!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Threeoneseven
Andrea S, Front Office Manager at Best Western Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

We would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to review our property! We always appreciate compliments in regards to our cleanliness and staff, but it is extra special coming from a fellow worker in the hospitality industry. Take care, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip!

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I came for the week-end to visit a friend and i wanted to spent my first night in a hotel . I had left my best western card at home.the lady was very nice and helpful. She look my member number up. and found me a room on the spot. I PLAN TO ALWAYS STAY THERE WHEN I COME TO VIRGINIA BEACH AGAIN..

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank jeanc254
MaryChrisman, Front Office Manager at Best Western Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

First of all we here at Best Western Center Inn would like to thank you for taking the time to post this review. We pride our selves on excellent customer service. Glad to hear we me your expectations. We look forward to seeing you the next time your in the area.