$287
$239
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites Beachfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$171
ComfortSuites
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$323
$295
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Crowne Plaza Hotel Virginia Beach -Town Center(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$173
$154
$245
$225
Country Inn
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$215
$170
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$161
$139
$297
$269
GardenInn.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$94
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$245
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanyogurtstay there againnon smoking roomstaying at this hotelenjoyed my stayfree breakfasthot breakfastthe breakfast areaoutdoor pooldeskmicrowavevirginia
Reviewed February 12, 2014

The room was very clean and good size. The lobby was clean. The continental breakfast had hot and cold food options and all were great. The staff was so helpful and pleasant. I would stay again if in the area. It was easy to navigate to from the airport and to get to interstate.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
MaryChrisman, Front Office Manager at Best Western Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

We would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review. We take great pride in our property and our guest. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you the next time your in the area.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

I travel a lot for my work. I definitely have to say that the staff that is working at this particular Best Western went way above and beyond to make my stay a very great one. It snowed during the time of my stay and the woman that was working the front desk has one of the maintenance staff dig out my car. I have never been to any hotel that has ever done that before.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
MaryChrisman, Front Office Manager at Best Western Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review. It always helps when we hear that we have gone above and beyond. I remember that morning the weather was terrible. Just glad we were able to get your car out. We hope to see you the next time your in the area.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

The location is not so great, and I wouldn't go for a walk around the neighborhood, but the staff were friendly, the room was clean and quiet, the internet was easy to use, and free breakfast. So I really can't complain too much about the u-turns to get to the property.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

As always we would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review. We all strive to provide excellent service to each of our guest. Hope to see you the next time your in the area.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Had to quickly pick a hotel for a short overnight stay. I was happy with my choice. This hotel was very clean and nice. Had a very good nights sleep and enjoyed the hot breakfast when I woke up. Had no issues with the staff or hotel. Will stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
MaryChrisman, Front Office Manager at Best Western Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with your stay. We certainly strive to provide a superior experience to all our guest. Some may say we treat them as family. Thank you for taking the time to post your review and looking forward to seeing you the next time your in the area.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Staff was very courteous! Breakfast was a typical BW breakfast bar. No frills, but included. Would likely stay here again if in the area. Steak house across the highway (Military Rd) was EXTREMELY overpriced! Saw a family walk out when they got a look at the menu!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

As always we here at the Best Western Center Inn would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to having you as our guest in the future.