Our ball team was visiting Virginia Beach. We did have a little trouble with reservations due to over booking but the staff was really nice and helpful and corrected the problems. The front desk was helpful. Mary even had us directions printed out on how to get to the ball field. Rooms were clean and neat. The breakfast was hot and very good. Nice selection of food. The parking lot is very small so I wouldn't recommend bringing a boat to park there. Overall a very nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Center Inn offers guests exceptional service, top-notch amenities and an unbeatable location all at a price travelers can afford. Newly remodeled, this Virgina Beach/Norfolk area hotel offers convenient access to many local attractions, shopping and dining options in Virginia Beach. Guests will enjoy spacious guest rooms featuring cable satellite television, refrigerator, microwave and free high-speed Internet access. The Best Western Virginia Beach/Norfolk serves a complimentary full breakfast each morning. The hotel's outdoor swimming pool is a great on site retreat for hotel guests. Guests traveling to the Norfolk area on business will also appreciate the variety of business services available on property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Center Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel Virginia Beach
- Best Western Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Best Western