WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of BEST WESTERN Center Inn

BEST WESTERN Center Inn
Ranked #38 of 108 Hotels in Virginia Beach
Columbus, Ohio, Usa
“The stay that didn't happen”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

I made a reservation for this hotel online, it messed up and I was helped hugely by Mary and also Melinda who worked to make sure I got my refund for unused res and with other res at nearby hotel. Thanks I appreciate all of the help and politeness.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwcenter, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Center Inn, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you for the review! We are pleased that everything worked out and will hope to see you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Cape May, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

We usually stay at Days Inns, because we take our Fox Terrier, and we've sometimes had questionable results. This night, it was late, and the Days Inn my GPS directed me to had been converted to a different hotel chain. The Best Western was right next door, and because of the hour, I decided to try them.

From the moment I walked in the door, I was pleasantly surprised. The woman at the front desk was very friendly and very helpful. When she told me the charge for keeping my pet, it was a little more than I was used to, but I accepted. As it turned out, since he was a smaller dog, the charge was less.

Check in was fast, and she directed me to my room. I was pleasantly surprised at the accommodations, compare to the Days Inn I had just stayed in two days earlier. The room was attractive, the bathroom clean and well maintained, with updated TV and reliable WIFI. Even though I had noticed that the hotel was full, it was quiet and comfortable in the room, giving me and my daughter an excellent night sleep.

The in hotel breakfast the next morning was the usual fare, but I have no complaints about that as the food was of good quality, and sufficient amounts, even though we arrived close to the end of serving times.

Every member of the staff I encountered greeted me in a friendly manner, and each asked if there was anything they could do for me.

Upon checking out, my daughter and I reflected on how much nicer this was than the Days Inn, and it certainly has made me consider staying in a Best Western in the future, but especially when I travel through Virginia Beach, I will stop here first.

Room Tip: Our room was in front, furthest from the office, and was very quiet.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
bwcenter, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Center Inn, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Thank you for the email! We appreciate your review and giving our property a try. We look forward to your next return!!
San Diego, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

The Best Western Center Inn is a comfortable, economic option for a stay in Virginia Beach. It's close, but not too close, to the airport, near the central business/eating/entertainment district and, fortunately for me, an easy drive to the home of the relatives I visit there. The breakfast is quite adequate, though not exceptional. I will probably stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank frequentflyerbabe
bwcenter, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Center Inn, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
Thank you for the review! We look forward to your return!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stay one night for nearby college visit. Staff was superior, friendly, helpful. The room is very clean, the beds are very comfortable, price very reasonable. Breakfast was great considering continental but they have hot sausage, eggs, and bacon including other ingredients on typical continental breakfast.

Room Tip: if you are passing by for rest and good sleep and reasonable price this is the place
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
bwcenter, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Center Inn, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Thank you for your review! We are glad our hotel met all of your expectations and will look forward to your return visit!
Bowie, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

I stayed here for two nights. The staff was excellent the quality of the room was also excellent everything worked great. Mary at the desk was very nice and always has a smile on her face. Breakfast was good for what was offered. I will stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
LachelleM, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Center Inn, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to post this review as always we strive to make each of our guest feel at home. Can't wait to see you again.
Athens, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

I stayed here for two nights. The staff was excellent the quality of the room was also excellent everything worked great. Everything you need is within walking distance great stay highly recomend this property

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
bwcenter, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Center Inn, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Dear Guests, Thank you for your very kind words about our hotel and staff. We loved having you stay with us and we look forward to your next visit!
Allentown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

We chose Best Western Center Inn because we needed a well rated and fairly priced place to sleep while visiting family. The rooms seemed newly redone and I loved the decor! The mattress was very comfortable and all the amenities we needed were there. Mary at the desk was very friendly throughout our stay and the breakfast was great and more elaborate than expected.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We all here at the Best Western Center Inn would like to take this time to thank you for posting your review. All our staff try their best to make each of our guest feel like family and strive to meet your every need. Hope to see you the next time your in the area.