Best Western Center Inn
$311
Country Inn
Comfort Suites Beachfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$270
ComfortSuites
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$130
$86
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)
$584
$369
$339
  • Beachfront
Comfort Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$229
$219
ComfortInn
$329
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$250
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
$327
$309
$359
GardenInn.com
All reviewsroom was cleanyogurthotel experiencestay there againnon smoking roomvirginia beach areafree breakfastenjoyed my staythe breakfast areaoutdoor poolfamily vacationdesknorfolkmotelmicrowave
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I stayed here for two nights. The staff was excellent the quality of the room was also excellent everything worked great. Everything you need is within walking distance great stay highly recomend this property

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
bwcenter, Director of Sales at Best Western Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Dear Guests, Thank you for your very kind words about our hotel and staff. We loved having you stay with us and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

We chose Best Western Center Inn because we needed a well rated and fairly priced place to sleep while visiting family. The rooms seemed newly redone and I loved the decor! The mattress was very comfortable and all the amenities we needed were there. Mary at the desk was very friendly throughout our stay and the breakfast was great and more elaborate than expected.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
LachelleM, Director of Sales at Best Western Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

We all here at the Best Western Center Inn would like to take this time to thank you for posting your review. All our staff try their best to make each of our guest feel like family and strive to meet your every need. Hope to see you the next time your in the area.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

We are a family of four and stayed here during the Christmas holidays. It was a good location for us, but a bit far for anyone who wants to be by the beach (20 minutes no traffic). The room was spacious and clean. It had all the necessary amenities (coffee pot, fridge, etc....). They had a good breakfast as well. The staff was nice, and since it was December, it was quiet as there were only a few guests. My only complaint is the old school heat/ac units. They make a lot of noise as they go on and off. The second night, I just left it off as it was too loud.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for leaving your review. Management uses them to make any improvements with either the property or staff. Our main goal is to satisfy our guest and make their stay away from home as comfortable as possible.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

We moved to Virgina after Hurricane Sandy and needed a place to stay overnight until we moved into our new apt..I wish we had found this sooner!! It was all that we needed and more!!Good food (nearby), clean,comfortable bed (husband does not like it too soft!) and reasonable (I used our AARP discount). I would refer anyone here-

Room Tip: Just ask when you are either booking the room or when you check in
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. As always all of our staff take great pride in making sure we meet all of our guest needs. Most importantly they feel like they are at home when they stay with us.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

I nice, clean, and very good and attentive staff at a great price. Desk help not only guided me in first night in the rain and lost, but gave me a great location, super recommendations for the surround eateries and everything I ever asked for. When I inadvertantly left the busy no maid service on the door, I got a call from housekeeping asking if I needed anything before she left for the day.

I'm staying here again when I return to VB.

Room Tip: Close to a great happy hour next door and Denny's is in walking distance. Workout room is next to main office. If you work out, get close in case of inclimate weather.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business