We took a family vacation and stayed here for a week. Oer all it was not bad. It was in a crowded district. But we chose it because it was in the middle of everything we wanted to do. The room, was decent, not great. I liked that it had 2 queen beds, a microwave, and a fridge. As for being clean, I would say mostly. We did find a few wrappers on the floor just by the bedspread. The bathroom was clean. The windowsill was loose, so if you leaned on it, it would flip. It wasn't to loud at our end. The pool was decent. The breakfast was great-not a cooked meal, but plenty to choose from. They had bagels, toast, jelly, eggs, muffins, donuts and other pastries. Fresh fruit, bob evan breakfast sandwiches, waffles, cereal, oatmeal, and probably a few things I am missing. Not to mention milk, coffee, tea, juice. I do have to say that when it was time to leave, that is when we had the problem. The bill was higher then my confirmation paper from the hotel website. So I spoke to the manager (who was LESS then professional). He was very rude, cocky, and nasty. He got on the phone to "see how to handle this" and kept me waiting almost 30 min-in the meantime telling me to mind my own business and so on as I am trying to explain and show him my paper. In the end, he corrected the amount, but not without a hassle. As for all the other staff I encountered, they were GREAT! Very kind, pleasant, and helpful. They even let my kids swim later in the pool. So as long as you don't deal with the manager whose name starts with an "R", your visit should be fine!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Center Inn offers guests exceptional service, top-notch amenities and an unbeatable location all at a price travelers can afford. Newly remodeled, this Virgina Beach/Norfolk area hotel offers convenient access to many local attractions, shopping and dining options in Virginia Beach. Guests will enjoy spacious guest rooms featuring cable satellite television, refrigerator, microwave and free high-speed Internet access. The Best Western Virginia Beach/Norfolk serves a complimentary full breakfast each morning. The hotel's outdoor swimming pool is a great on site retreat for hotel guests. Guests traveling to the Norfolk area on business will also appreciate the variety of business services available on property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Center Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel Virginia Beach
- Best Western Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Best Western