“Amazing value”

Best Western Center Inn
Ranked #40 of 109 Hotels in Virginia Beach
“Amazing value”
Reviewed April 26, 2011

My children and I were temporarily dislocated due to the quake in Japan, so we came back home to the VB area and needed something affordable and safe to stay at for an extended period of time.

This hotel exceeded my expectations by far, given the small rates they charge! The rooms were a good size, the wall mounted flat screen tvs were a welcome surprise, and the beds and pillows were super comfortable. The housekeepers went above and beyond what I expected of them; they offered me towels when we ran into eachother outside knowing I didn't want my room cleaned that day, and they helped me get my truck jumped early one morning also! Front desk was very accommodating and friendly as well.

This hotel is an exceptional value for the cleanliness, comfort, and service offered. I will definitely choose to stay here next time we are in the area, and my month-long stay was affordable and comfortable.

• Stayed April 2011
1 Thank Hducote

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Spring Valley, New York
Reviewed April 25, 2011

This place was very clean,quiet, and comfortable. the whole place looked like was newly renovated. The room that we were staing in had two very comfortable queen bed, it had
nice furniture and a wall mounted flat screen tv. There also was a refragrator in the room
that was useful for us. We also liked the complementory breakfast that they were giving,
but the only draw back was the limited seating.The staff were very nice helpful and respectful. For the price we felt we got a good deal and i would recomend this hotel to
anyone. I would go back to this hotel when we are in that area.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank tabrizy
Reviewed April 19, 2011

Hotel is clean well kept. Great mattress good rest. Nice tv LCD good work desk hot shower . Breakfast had eggs sausage walle & all the rest. When I'm in this area I will stay here

• Stayed April 2011
Miami, Florida
Reviewed April 6, 2011

i stayed with my friends for a 4 days and it was more than expected. we arrived and the room looked really nice and above all clean. I always search for bed bug and this place passed the test. My friends and I would totally recomend this place to anyone.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
Herndon, VA
Reviewed March 7, 2011

This hotel is tucked behind a Denny's on the main road and was a bit hard to spot. From the outside, it doesn't look like anything special.........but, boy, was the room nice!! The room was very large with 2 Queen beds, had a fridge/microwave combo, flat screen tv mounted on the wall and the other typical hotel perks (coffee machine, hair dryer, etc).

The bed was amazingly comfortable. The complementary breakfast area is small but pretty well stocked with the usual: flat egg circles, bacon, sausage, waffle machine (my son loved that!), breads, some pastries, cereal, yogurt, fruit.

Personal comments that were not great for me: the air/heating unit was on the loud side for me which I typically have difficulty adjusting to for restful sleep in any hotel; the rooms are accessible from the parking lot (no indoor hallways) and I did hear car activity/talking late at night and in the early am which perhaps would not have been as audible had there been an inside hallway (it was not enough to be super bothersome in March but with potentially more guests staying in the summertime, it could be). The room was super affordable! If you are looking for some place to eat near the hotel, you'll pretty much find only fast food type places. At 6 pm on a Friday night, the Denny's near the hotel had only 3 cars parked in front so we passed on it, thinking it wasn't a good place to eat and found a Sonic drive-in (we don't have them near us) to eat.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank cinmik89
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed January 14, 2011

clean rooms, quiet, excellent front desk help....lady at front desk recommended restaraunt which was suberb

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank pujols519
Greenwood, CA
Reviewed December 31, 2010

We have stayed at this hotel 4 times in the last 6 years. We travel to Virginia Beach to visit our son. It is always clean and comfortable. The desk staff is always courteous and helpful. The housekeeping staff is outstanding. The amenities are comparable to a much higher priced hotel. The value for what you get is excellent. We will continue to book our stays at this location for any future travel to the Hampton Roads area.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple