“PERFECT !!!!!!”

Ranked #12 of 109 Hotels in Virginia Beach
GreenLeadersSilver level
“PERFECT !!!!!!”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

My Stay At The. Double Tree Was Perfect..I Really Enjoyed My Stay. Ms.Cynthia With House Keeping Made Sure The 9th Floor Felt Like Home.... The Guy Front Desk Was Very Nice &I Loved The Cookies. The Location Was Great My FCCLA Event Was Right Next Door, Mcdonald Right Around The Coner, &Few Block From The Beach.... Good Job You Guys I Look Forward Seeing Yu Guys Again Very Soon.

• Stayed April 2014
John Z, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Virginia Beach, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Thank you for the kind words. We love having the FCCLA group stay with us each year. I am happy to see our staff took great care of you and your group. We look forward to seeing you again very soon as well!

John Zirkle

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Scottsboro, United States
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We extended our stay twice and the hotel staff was excellent and very helpful. The cookies were great and my boys loved that they were always hot and ready. The price is not bad and the location was excellent. Worth the price to be within walking distance of where we needed to be. Noise level was high at times but expected.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for the compliments. Our staff strives to exceed expectations and it seems we met that goal for your stay. Come back again soon!

Paris, United States
Reviewed April 7, 2014

The stay at the Virginia Beach Double Tree was a very enjoyable experience. The staff was very polite and helpful. The best part of the stay though, was the fact that the hotel actually shares a parking lot with the convention center. This was very convenient. I would just say that you hear the occasional fighter jet. It is also several blocks from the beach.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

So happy to see you had a great stay. Many guests find our location adjacent to the Convention Center a plus as you mention. We hope to see you again soon!

Arvada, United States
Reviewed April 2, 2014

The staff made us feel well welcomed and made our stay that much more enjoyable. From both the front end staff all the way to the staff that serviced our rooms. I would definitley reccomend the Doubletree in Virginia Beach to my friends and family.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

John Z, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Virginia Beach, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Thank you for the compliments. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and we can't wait to welcome you back.

Virginia Beach, United States
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I enjoyed my stay at the Double Tree Hilton in Virginia Beach Roy was very helpful, knowledgeable and provided first class service while taking care of my problem. I have to say good job and hats off to the front desk for the service they provided and house keeping for fast a thorough job done with my room. My stay was a good one thank you.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

John Z, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Virginia Beach, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Thank you for the compliments. We strive to exceed our guests expectations each day to ensure you have a great stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Virginia Beach, United States
Reviewed March 27, 2014

A great location! We were only a short walk across the parking lot to our event at the Convention Center. No need to worry about parking! Restaurant was good, had reasonable hours, and staff was polite. Also, this hotel has a nice work-out room and pool. My only minor complaint is that when we arrived at our room, the refrigerator and microwave were sitting right inside the doorway. We had to arrange the furniture at 1:30am.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I was happy to see you enjoyed your stay and our staff took good care of you. I do apologize that the refrigerator was not properly set in your room. I will review this with our housekeeping team to ensure this is not repeated. We hope to have you stay with us again.

Wood Ridge, United States
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Beds were not comfortable at all. Restaurants cost was high. Kept on being harassed to check out a third party site for a 3 nite vacation and $75.00. I'd give the lady $75.00 to leave me alone. Elevators were out of service. Doors closed slow; elevators moved slow. Had to walk down stairs to get out of building. Got locked out of room on last day before our official check out time of 11a.m.

1 Thank Gilbert R
Thank you for providing feedback on your visit. I am so sorry for the challenges you experienced. We did have an elevator out of service for a short period of time and I apologize for the inconvenience. We did have two other elevators still operating. I will be reviewing your comments with our concierge so this does not happen again. I will research why your key would stop working prior to check out. The keys are programmed to operate until check-out time, so we may have had a computer glitch. I hope you will stay with us again should your travels bring you back to the Virginia Beach area.