Standard Hampton Inn, which is good. The usual, good breakfast buffet (a few hot items, fruit, cereal, breads, etc.) included in price. Clean, good size rooms. Friendly and efficient staff. Small fitness center with modern equipment. Location is in a non-descript office park and doesn’t appear to be in the best area, but is OK and provides easy access to I-64/I-264. Near the Newtown Light Rail Station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Norfolk/Virginia Beach is situated between both cities with easy access to each. We are a short drive from the Norfolk International Airport and Virginia Beach Convention Center. Our hotel is conveniently located to area businesses and military bases, including Northrop Grumman, Riverside Corporate Center, Oceana, and Dam Neck. Enjoy free hot breakfast with Hampton's signature waffles and oatmeal every morning plus free wireless internet to keep you connected. Our guest and accessible rooms have the comforts of home with the clean and fresh Hampton bed plus a refrigerator and microwave. As always, your stay with us is backed by the 100% Hampton guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn Norfolk/Virginia Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Norfolk/Virginia Beach Hotel Virginia Beach
- Hampton Inn Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Hampton Inn