Nice play to stay and more affordable when warm weather is in season. Rooms are comfortable and I prefer the king size beds as those rooms have more space. Desk has nice lighting and adeqaute outlets for electronics. Breakfast was good although a little too many carb choices for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Norfolk/Virginia Beach is situated between both cities with easy access to each. We are a short drive from the Norfolk International Airport and Virginia Beach Convention Center. Our hotel is conveniently located to area businesses and military bases, including Northrop Grumman, Riverside Corporate Center, Oceana, and Dam Neck. Enjoy free hot breakfast with Hampton's signature waffles and oatmeal every morning plus free wireless internet to keep you connected. Our guest and accessible rooms have the comforts of home with the clean and fresh Hampton bed plus a refrigerator and microwave. As always, your stay with us is backed by the 100% Hampton guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Norfolk/Virginia Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Norfolk/Virginia Beach Hotel Virginia Beach
- Hampton Inn Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Hampton Inn