Hampton Inn Norfolk/Virginia Beach
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$215
  • Beachfront
$190
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$235
$214
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$190
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$161
$229
$219
GardenInn.com
Comfort Suites Beachfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$167
ComfortSuites
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
$262
$245
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$126
$115
Agoda.com
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleaneasy accesscomplimentary breakfastbusiness tripexcellent hotelwould highly recommend this hotelhotel staffwould stay here againthe breakfast areagreat place to stayevery morningoutdoor poolinnslobbyaccommodationsproximity
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I had no issues at all. Was here for business and spent about 10 hours there total. The breakfast was good. Rooms were very clean. Check in was fast and airport transportation was prompt. I will stay at more Hamptons because I had such a great experience.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Jennifer M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Norfolk/Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Greetings Russel R.,

Thank you for reviewing the Hampton Inn! I appreciate you taking the time to share your great comments. I am glad to hear that you would stay with Hampton Inns again becuase of this trip, that is fantastic!

Thank you again and we hope to see you again.

Regards,

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Good hotel for business trips. Staff has always been very nice. Hotel is older but very clean for the most part. Breakfast menu is limited but available earlier than many other hotels (6AM). Good location for business trips, relatively close to airport and easy to get to most Hampton Roads locations. Needs some updating but seems like Wi-Fi worked better on my last trip than it has in the past.

Room Tip: I would trip to get a room away from elevators and on the south side of the building since it is very close to I-265, a very busy highway.
1  Thank Brad B

Hello Brad B.,

Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn Norfolk Virginia Beach. I am glad that you were able to enjoy breakfast while you were here. We are always listening to our guests for suggestions for additional items to add to our breakfast, if you had any additional insight, please let me know! My email is jennifer.mcmicken@hilton.com

Thank you again!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Hotel was very nice. I prefer to stay at the Hampton Inns, but the price was a bit high for the area. There are three of four hotels right next to each other and there are cheaper rooms next door. You should consider this before booking. This hotel while in VA Beach is closer to Norfolk than the water, keep that in mind when booking.

Room Tip: No room service, but the breakfast was very good. Rooms on the front of the hotel face the road and highway.

Greeting James,

Thank you for your review! I am glad to see that you enjoyed your trip to our area and were able to experience our Hampton Inn.

We hope to see you again on your next visit.

Regards,

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

One of the most pleasing motel stays I have ever had. Everyone there from the time I checked in until my check out was very considerate of me. My room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast that was served was delicious and plentiful. Even the orange juice was excellent. Hampton... a job well done. Thank you.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Great Hotel very accommodating! Great for business travelers and family.Clean hotel and friendly staff. My room was clean and comfortable, the only thing I would say could use a change would be the varity of hot breakfast in the morning, other then that everything waas great! Will defenitley reccommend to family and friends.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business