“Place was clean and had easy access to the interstate.”

Hampton Inn Norfolk/Virginia Beach
Ranked #18 of 109 Hotels in Virginia Beach
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Hotel was very nice. I prefer to stay at the Hampton Inns, but the price was a bit high for the area. There are three of four hotels right next to each other and there are cheaper rooms next door. You should consider this before booking. This hotel while in VA Beach is closer to Norfolk than the water, keep that in mind when booking.

Room Tip: No room service, but the breakfast was very good. Rooms on the front of the hotel face the road and...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Jennifer M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Norfolk/Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Greeting James,

Thank you for your review! I am glad to see that you enjoyed your trip to our area and were able to experience our Hampton Inn.

We hope to see you again on your next visit.

Regards,
Jennifer McMicken

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

One of the most pleasing motel stays I have ever had. Everyone there from the time I checked in until my check out was very considerate of me. My room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast that was served was delicious and plentiful. Even the orange juice was excellent. Hampton... a job well done. Thank you.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Great Hotel very accommodating! Great for business travelers and family.Clean hotel and friendly staff. My room was clean and comfortable, the only thing I would say could use a change would be the varity of hot breakfast in the morning, other then that everything waas great! Will defenitley reccommend to family and friends.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

If you are at Virginia Beach for the beach, this isn't the hotel. If you are there visiting schools or business, it is great! It is very clean, wi fi works great, beds are comfortable, and the service is great. The only thing I would change is the breakfast. If you are a healthy eater, it is very sparse and not good. My daughter loved the carb heavy meal though.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I love this hotel!!!! Its not only clean and comfortable but the staff makes you feel right at home!My room smelled fresh and was very clean.The breakfast attendant was so helpful and friendly. I believe her name was Dana.No other hotel I've stayed at has such outgoing employees! Housekeeping definitley knows what their doing! Keep up the great work!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We came here for an ice hockey tournament and the staff was extremely accommodating. I don't think they loved our little hockey monsters running around, but they were very patient with us. They also had breakfast super early as we had a 6am game. We have never had any hotel make breakfast early for us so a very nice surprise. They also let us check out late so our smelly kids could grab a shower before our 5 hour drive home.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Hotel was comfortable and clean
They had a great deal for new years with a local bar that had a awesome band (KRUNCH) so we wouldn't have to drive.
What great thing to do!!!!
The staff was very freindly and courteous
I thought the bed was not as comfortable as other Hampton Inns and had no indoor pool or hottub like the others I have been to, wouldn't have been able to use it but nice to know if your expecting it.

Room Tip: I like the 4th floor no noise from above