I only stayed one night. The room was typical Hampton Inn with 2 queen beds and the usual excellent Hilton bedding. Very comfortable. HDTV in the room with HBO. Check in was a little slow as the only person on duty was stuck on the phone with another customer. Took about 15 minutes before he got to me. Breakfast was good with both hot and cold options available. Price was the government per diem rate so relatively cheap for a Virginia Beach hotel. I was attending an event at the Virginia Beach Convention Center which is about 10 miles away but only took about 15 minutes to get to as you're against traffic in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Norfolk/Virginia Beach is situated between both cities with easy access to each. We are a short drive from the Norfolk International Airport and Virginia Beach Convention Center. Our hotel is conveniently located to area businesses and military bases, including Northrop Grumman, Riverside Corporate Center, Oceana, and Dam Neck. Enjoy free hot breakfast with Hampton's signature waffles and oatmeal every morning plus free wireless internet to keep you connected. Our guest and accessible rooms have the comforts of home with the clean and fresh Hampton bed plus a refrigerator and microwave. As always, your stay with us is backed by the 100% Hampton guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn Norfolk/Virginia Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Norfolk/Virginia Beach Hotel Virginia Beach
- Hampton Inn Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Hampton Inn