TownePlace Suites by Marriott Virginia Beach
$197
Country Inn
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$188
$167
  • Beachfront
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$135
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$304
$167
$231
$199
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$113
$80
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
$126
Best Western Plus Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$97
$92
$225
$194
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
$108
  • Pool
All reviewscentral locationpleasant staygreat place to staystayed here for nightsbreakfast roomhousekeepingcerealdesk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

I liked this place, very secure setup but it seemed like the building was made pretty cheaply. I could hear my neighbors talking, there was a lot of door slamming but some people aren't always courteous of their neighbors and that's how it is anywhere you go I guess. The rooms were nice and clean and the staff was friendly and very accommodating. Overall, I had a decent stay and most likely would stay again but maybe on a higher floor. I wouldn't suggest this if you're a light sleeper.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
TPSVirginiaBeach, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the kind words and review. I totally understand where you are coming from with the noise. If I were in your shoes, I would feel the same. I am glad that even though you did not have the most quiet of experiences that you still enjoyed yourself. I hope that if you are in the Virginia Beach area again you will choose to stay with us!

Clint

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I enjoy my stay here everytime i stay. The staff are all so friendly. The hotel is clean and fresh smelling. The grounds and the pool are well kept. I would like to thank the staff that we came in contact with: Gloria, Traci, Wyatt, Ruth and Clint.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank joihart
TPSVirginiaBeach, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for the kind words!!! We are all so glad that you enjoyed your stay and we can't wait to see you again!!! I will pass on your praises to the staff! See you soon!!!

Clint Militzer