We had a lovely time at the beach and enjoyed our stay at the Comfort Inn. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. The hotel itself was very clean and had a great ocean view. The rooms are truly one-bedroom with the bedroom seperate from the living room and a sliding door to close the room off. If you are traveling with small children that will be in the bedroom, bring a nightlight b/c it gets dark in there! Also the door to the hallway is in the bedroom which was a little nuisance. We traveled with a two year old an had to wait until he was completely asleep before one of us could leave the room.
The pool was very clean and not heavily used which was great for us since our son is still afraid of the ocean and loves to swim. It's not heated, though, so on overcast days can be cool for the little ones.
There was someone there - seperate from the registration desk -most of the day to assist with directions, restaurant recomendations and attraction information. This was a great help to us!
My only complaint is the was poor selection for the breakfast which is true of many hotels these days. Make your own waffles, bagels, cereal, danishes, toast and fruit. That was it. Juice and milk were limited selections. Nice coffee.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Oceanfront
- Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Comfort Inn Oceanfront
- Comfort Inn Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Comfort Inn