There are 2 Comfort Inns in town. We stayed at 2015 Atlantic Ave. which is right on the beach. Nice rooms, clean and quiet. No frills but very nice. Balcony overlooking the beach, separate bedroom and living room, dual shower heads (really wakes you up), free covered parking, very good breakfasts. Friendly staff both at front desk and housekeeping. The owner/manager had a very strong presence in the Hotel. Could not do enough for you. Would stay there again. Great rate for beachfront ($134.00 per night). Little Feets Restaurant on the sea wall has very good food and service. Does not look like much from the outside but you will be surprised once you enter and sit down. Ate dinner one evening at the Hilton Hotel. Not a great experience. Did not go back a second time. Reservations for 8:15 but were not seated intil 9:15. The servers were very overwhelmed. The food was good but not spectacular. I guess that we expected more.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Oceanfront
- Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Comfort Inn Oceanfront
- Comfort Inn Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Comfort Inn